Southeast Florida Gentleman Looking for Future Hotwife

Good evening everyone,

I'm a 34 year old gentleman who's 6'0, brown hair, with green eyes and many people would call me a teddy bear. I live in Palm Beach County, FL. I'm open-minded and looking to find someone who's interested in cuckolding.

My hobbies include reading up on the latest natural sciences, neurological, and psychological findings, visiting breweries, watching anime (I just recently finished Kaiju No. 8), and reading manga. While I'm not being a nerd, I enjoy spending time playing what sports I can and trying to stay active by riding a bike or lifting weights, which I haven't been so good about this in recent times. Another neat factoid about me is that I've done a lot of travelling throughout the United States for work, so there's probably only a handful of states that I haven't been visited.

As for what I'm looking for, I'm looking for someone interested in cuckolding obviously there's more nuances that goes into it with related kinks like female-lead relationships and femdom, but we can talk about it later. So that's why I'm here, to hopefully find that right person to give this a go and make it work.

Please reach out to me if you're interested and let's connect.

Reactions: Youngcubangirl