Soldier

I know my wife fucked a soldier when she was younger and travelling abroad. I can't stop thinking about her being manhandled by this military man, him taking control, her taking his cock in her mouth and pussy, slapping her ass and working her big 36g tits hard.

The idea that he would fuck the shit out of her and that she would want it so badly turns me on so much.

I know my wife fucked a soldier when she was younger and travelling abroad. I can't stop thinking about her being manhandled by this military man, him taking control, her taking his cock in her mouth and pussy, slapping her ass and working her big 36g tits hard.

The idea that he would fuck the shit out of her and that she would want it so badly turns me on so much.
It’s a way of life for military people, using other men’s wife’s and having their wife’s used by other service men while they are deployed! I bet your wife loved it! 36G wow she has some big titty’s! I bet he titty fucked her as well shooting his cum on her face!

Reactions: man4one2
It’s a way of life for military people, using other men’s wife’s and having their wife’s used by other service men while they are deployed! I bet your wife loved it! 36G wow she has some big titty’s! I bet he titty fucked her as well shooting his cum on her face!
Yeah. I bet she would love to do it again now. I can imagine her holding her big tits together and telling him to cum all over them. She has him so fucking worked up he aims for the tits but his big cock spurts ropes all over her face as well.

Then she send me a selfie of the mess he made of her...

Yeah. I bet she would love to do it again now. I can imagine her holding her big tits together and telling him to cum all over them. She has him so fucking worked up he aims for the tits but his big cock spurts ropes all over her face as well.

Then she send me a selfie of the mess he made of her...
or maybe you could watch? that is even hotter.