Soft swing - cum for wife

Me and Wife likes the thought of us having sex at a swingers club, soft swinging, she gets turned off watching shows etc and we've talked about it, and she gets so turned on with the thought of other guys wanking / watching us and feeling desired, she has the fantasy of another guy or 2 with us while we have sex, they play with her, make her cum, and she makes them cum over her pussy or tits, but not inside her, that's a definite no, but to be covered in cum she's finding very hot, anyone else experience this?

Me and Wife likes the thought of us having sex at a swingers club, soft swinging, she gets turned off watching shows etc and we've talked about it, and she gets so turned on with the thought of other guys wanking / watching us and feeling desired, she has the fantasy of another guy or 2 with us while we have sex, they play with her, make her cum, and she makes them cum over her pussy or tits, but not inside her, that's a definite no, but to be covered in cum she's finding very hot, anyone else experience this?
My wife also has the same fantasy. We went to a swingers club last year. We watched others fuck. We role play when we have sex and discuss the hot scene we saw there. And imagine a couple we saw there have sex with us.