So been thinking on this sexy surprise while on vacation

2CuriososMX

Couple
From
Mexico
So been thinking on this sexy surprise while on vacation for my wife:

This idea has been lurking my mind recently. But first some context.

My wife and I have been married for quite a long time now, so far everything very vanilla we have not invited a third person in our sex life, sex life is great (if you are wondering). We have brought some sexy outfits to the room thus allowing some role-play, it varies from a wide range of skimpy dresses, passing thru kinky lingerie and the cherry on top, very daring bikinis (wicked weasel included). A brief description of her would be the following:

• Petite Latina 4.92 feet tall.
  • 108.02 Pounds
  • Slim body, nice round ass and nice tits.
  • Long straight black hair and brunette skin
So how I came up with this idea?

Well a few years back we went on vacation to a beach a few days, to spice things up made her wear a: turquoise high leg thong bodysuit swimwear, she was happily walking around wearing it, I could notice how daring she was and happy with it. Yes, there where a few guys around and the show was eye catchy to them did not mind it, but the idea of guys watching her turned me on.

In a different time and beach, we were sitting having a few drinks and a couple of a female and male walked right in front of us (her attention went to the male). Because of course well trained body, brown skin, his torso arms and legs where well ripped, she could not keep her from noticing him, she made a comment about his body and proceed to well enjoy the view she had in front of us (we have nice communication so I don’t mind her having some eye candy) but something I will not deny is that I did not feel jealous, but turned on so I left her be and I also enjoyed the view of the girl.

So adding a third element would be that I can tell she gets aroused by well fit males or good looking also, every time they come out in a movie, she sees them in our daily life and because we have a good communication we chit chat a little bit of male or females we saw or what type we like (goes both ways). But I cannot deny I get aroused by the idea of a well good looking, fit male would flirt with my wife.

So my fantasy is the next scenario:

I’m getting turned on by the idea of having a well, fit and endowed male someone with the body type of: Jason Luv, Duncan Saint, Ste Axe, Francois Papillon or Peter North. To come and flirt with my wife.

So I would love to go on vacation, a beach would be a great scenario, probably an adult only resort or a very secluded place (because she will be wearing a very skimpy and flirty bikini), stay a few days… see what guy catches her attention and from there secretly moving forward, approaching myself to the guy, chit chatting about my wife, telling him my idea of: seducing her by probably sunbathing next to us (showing up to her a bit), me forgetting the sunscreen and “leaving to get it”, he noticing this and as I’m not present and I’m taking way too long to come back so he can take the chance to apply some sunscreen to her and also on his body (me watching all unfold from far away) and clumsy coming back to them. Apologizing because I forgot the sunscreen and she telling me that is no longer needed. Probably won’t move further form there, but agreeing with our new friend to probably meet us at dinner, in the meantime asking my wife what happened and that I saw it all, and that I found it very hot seeing that hot guy touching her as he applied some sunscreen on her body and also her touching his body, if nothing happened during that time I would encourage her to drees slutty for the dinner and confesing to her that I would love to see her being rammed by that hot guy.

Is an elaborate fantasy, but would love to make one vacation for my wife, full of excitement, sex, fulfill her fantasy of getting one hot male dicking her all day every day, me watching them, joining them and probably letting them alone a bit too and enjoying the sweet juice form her pussy afterward, if she does not come back on a wheelchair from all the dicking… won’t be a completed mission (joking).

But sure thinking of her getting horny by big, fit and well-endowed males, really makes me so hard, and I sue will be one lucky cuckold, letting her get her way with a hot alpha male… and me smelling, licking her after sex and enjoying her after being used.

Sorry for a long post, but it has building up in the back of my mind… I will share and update if I can make it come true, also would love to share a hot story about my wife and a former neighbor.

Thanks for the read