Small progress!! But progress

Very happy to report some small progress! I’ve been trying to get my wife more sexual and eventually into a hotwife, but she hasn’t been very responsive. We were talking yesterday and she mentioned something about “this booty” revering to her thick awesome ass. She’s literally never said anything like this. I got so excited. Told her how hot it was AND later when talking with some friends about Europe she mentioned how a trip in college she “ had the most romantic night of her life “ in Rome. I asked her later about it and she said it was just a fun college thing with a handsome guy drinking champagne

These seem really tame I know but she never has talked like that or about any of her past lovers aside from a ex she hates

Any advice on how to capitalize on this would be very welcome.
Get her.use to dressing up take her out dinnet dancing complement how sexy she looks tell.hercwhen she returnr from.the bathroom that you saw a guy or two checking her out. Do this a few times get het to dance especially where a guy can check her out. IF she.likes to dance let her dance alone maybe a guy asks her to dance. Let her
Before you know ot she might say.the girls from work.wants nevto go out with them encourage her not only to go but tell her that it would be grest to see her dressed up to go out
Then.let nature take its course you would be surprised whst might happen Feel free to ask.me anything. Bob

Reactions: clearr12