Slut Wife Plays While Soldier is Away.

Lvncreampies

Male
Gold
When I was in the army I was married to my first wife. I found out later that she was cheating on me every time I was sent out of the country by the army. The following is a story of one of the first times she cheated on me which later led to us swapping, sharing and group sex.

My wife went out to a night club with some girl friends and they were of course drinking. The women kept going out on the dance floor and my wife started dancing with the same guy over and over. A little after midnight, he led her out of the club to the parking lot. They were kissing and she was rubbing her hand up and down his hard cock over his jeans.

He lifted up her miniskirt, pushed her thong to the and expertly started sliding his finger(s) in and out of her wet pussy and playing with her clit. After a few minutes she came on his hand.
As she recovered, she undid his pants, pulled his cock out and started stroking and playing with it. He started pushing her head down towards his hard cock, she slid down and started sucking him for al she was worth. He told her to stand up and keep sucking his cock. She did and felt someone lift up her skirt. She tried to pull off his cock and see what was going on but he held her head down and said it's my buddy keep sucking.
She felt this stranger's hard cock quickly slide into her wet pussy. She said he was not gentle and pounded quick and hard. At the same time he started finger fucking her ass which had only been fucked once before. After a few minutes of being double teamed, the first guy held her head on his cock as his cum shot down her throat telling her to swallow it all. When he was done the second guy pushed deep in her, moaned and exploded deep in her pussy. When he pulled out the first guy grabbed her by her hair and turned her to the second guys cock and told her to lick him clean. When she finished one of them said what a good slut. And they both walked off leaving her there dealing with there cum.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu