Sissy and wife

Quarky

Male
From
UK
Verified
The thought of using and abusing a sissy while the wife is present has become a recent kink of mine.

Ideally an Asian couple, diminutive and he has to be completely shaved. I'd love to lick her out while he sucks me, getting me nice and hard. After she cums on my face, I lie him down, legs in the air and fuck his ass while I squeeze hid balls hard and slap his dick. As I fuck him, he cums inside his cage as she watches and Jills herself...

Then it's his turn to watch...when I'm ready, I pull out and cum of both of their faces.

The thought of using and abusing a sissy while the wife is present has become a recent kink of mine.

Ideally an Asian couple, diminutive and he has to be completely shaved. I'd love to lick her out while he sucks me, getting me nice and hard. After she cums on my face, I lie him down, legs in the air and fuck his ass while I squeeze hid balls hard and slap his dick. As I fuck him, he cums inside his cage as she watches and Jills herself...

Then it's his turn to watch...when I'm ready, I pull out and cum of both of their faces.
Sign me up