Shy, new couple seeking Boston BBC bull

Looking for a serious BBC gentleman for my wife at a hotel in Boston (Cambridge) this Sunday. Our fantasy began 2 years ago. It started on one of our "step outside of the real world" nights. These are nights we get to squeeze in throughout the year, away from the jobs, family, etc..... We get a hotel in the City, and just do whatever we feel. Last year, we FINALLY invited her first BBC into our lives. It went ok. He was very nervous. And with us being brand new, he needed guidance that we weren't really experienced enough to take the lead on. But, even though the bull was inexperienced, the experience ******* our sex life through the roof!!! After being with only each other for last 10 years, her sexual desires skyrocketed, her orgasms fucking awesome!!! We started FUCKING again like college students!!! OMG!! Unfortunately, it has been a year since that encounter. But that's ok now, she gave me the greenlight to try and make this happen again!! 🙂. But this time, she said, "the first time was good for me to figure out what exactly I want", and gave me some criteria......
Age: she wants a "man". This isn't necessarily a number thing...... NECESSARILY....... A "man" for her means big and strong, muscular, mature, emotionally stable, and EXPERIENCED in bringing an amazing experiences into a couples life.

Physical appearance:
she LOVES muscles!!
No "boy like" gentlemen.
Strong, lean, light to medium complexion, no body hair, CLEANLINESS CLEANLINESS CLEANLINESS, must be a CLEAN man!! No questions!! Freshly shaved (everywhere). Handsome face, no facial hair preferred, but if you take very good care, it's not a deal breaker.

Endowment:
She said "thick, not too long". I'm about 6 inches. And knowing her pussy, I think 9 inches and nice and thick would be perfect to send her to the moon!!

Personality:
Down to earth, no narcissists, nice, smiley, confident, willing, a leader but not a boss.

The experience:
No more than 1-2 hours. The faster your skills can get in that pussy, the better. And when you cum (after she's pleased) be mature enough to kiss her goodbye like a gentleman and leave. The end of your experience with us, is just the beginning of our night together
We have a bogged down life.... family, responsibilities, etc. no time for US during the year, besides these getaways. So, we let loose. This Sunday, her and I will start with lunch and drinks sometime early afternoon, as we wait for check in time I think around 2-3:00. By that time our nerves will be quelled and we can can head upstairs and get ready for YOU. I guess sometime between 4:00-5:00 you will come by. Sit down and chat for a few and get her panties going a little. I'm sure she is going to insist that her bull shower first. She is an oral woman, and she likes things to taste fresh!! You showering gives us a little time to play around a bit too! If a shower is too vulnerable a place for you to be with strangers, I'm sure if you come freshly showered and smelling and tasting wonderful, she can let it slide, maybe, that's on her though. When you come out of the shower, she will probably be sucking my dick on the couch or balcony or somewhere, you can make yourself comfy somewhere, and I will send her over to take care of her lover. And from there it's, whatever she wants to happen. I have one rule from that point on ........ whatever she wants she can have!! I have no boundaries when it cums to her sexual pleasure. She DOES have a boundary..... Please bring condoms!! We can bring them with notice!! She's not going to want to suck a condom though, so please.... If you have anything suspect on your dick, stay home. If your not nicely shaved down there, stay home. If your just not clean, stay home.
The husband:
Listen,
This is AMAZING to me. The thought of seeing her please more than I can please her...... OMG. I love her so much, and in MY eyes the most beautiful and sexy woman on the planet. I want her sexually taken care of. I want you to read between her lines while you fuck her. I want her to miss your dick. I want her to want to see you again. I want this to turn into a "thing". I am not a "sissy", or a "sub". I'm a strong handsome, medium endowed, confident man. I'm down to earth, open, accepting, and willing. I am not gay or bisexual. There will be no guy on guy stuff. But I am secure with my manhood, sexually mature and not afraid for skin to skin contact for the sake of positioning or pleasure. To be honest, I really hope you just take her mind and body away from me so I can just watch. But, she says (for now) that she wants to be spitroasted, and she wants me kissing her the first time it goes in. Really.... I don't want to plan those details too much. I just want everyone to fuck, and feel good. I want our bull to feel as good as possible. I want our bull to be happy and rock hard. I want our bull to make my wife cum hard on his big dick. I want you to fuck my wife, good. Please. You are just the beginning. We are between 40 and 44, Attractive, smart, responsible (not responsible on these trips, lol. We like to party a little lol) and chill. She is slim, small breasts, BEAUTIFUL Face, clean, shaved, wet pussy. She is very shy but willing. She wants to be told what to do. She's not sexually aggressive at all. Not because she doesn't want to be, but she doesn't know how. She said she wants her bull to "teach her".
I'm going to wrap this up in short...
If you are the type of bull that wants to be a beautiful wife's first real BBC, first REAL threesome, hot wife/ cuckold encounter (like I said, our first encounter wasn't earth shattering), if you want to be a white wife's FIRST big dick, if you want your dick to slide into a wife that has only really been with one 6 inch dick for 12 years, if you really want to be the man that turns a couple out into the "lifestyle", please reach out. But, only reach out if you're not just looking to turn my wife's pussy out. She's not a slut. She's not promiscuous or a cheater. SHE is not just her. WE are a couple that is trying to bring things to a whole other level. We need a bull that understands that. And that wants to help us have such an experience that everyone wants more. So, be willing to guide us when and if needed. Talk to her, tell her what to do, use words like pussy and dick, but don't disrespect her. Make her like you, and LOVE you big strong dick. Show us what this is all about. I want her to think about your dick while we fuck at home. I want her to fiend for her next BBC experience. Hopefully with you!! There will ONLY be contact through me. This is a "fuck only" relationship we are seeking. No dating, no texting between you two.

I think I have enough here to spark some interest. But hurry up guys, Sunday is soooooo close!! This is fucking exciting!! Her pussy can't wait!!

P.s. I mentioned we like to "party" during our nights away. It' gives us that little extra courage to fully open up sexually, and really benefits you, TRUST me!! 🙂You need to be fully open to that. Full confidentiality. Don't let that scare you. For our encounter together, our "party" will have just started. We won't be intoxicated or out of control, or weird. We are very responsible and moderate ourselves nicely when it comes to that.
I hope everyone here enjoys your week, and am excited to see what happens here....if anything!!!
Talk soon gentlemen!!!
Cmon Sunday!!
Oh yeah. If we end up communicating, I will send pics, but not until Sunday morning. Obviously I may need some kind of pics of you before that so we can make a decision. Thanks again guys!