Should my gf have her first hotwife experience with her ex f-buddy ?

prioxxx

Couple
Hello,long time away on forum but here again.Sorted some things out.Need your help.
My gf (36) and I (35) have been roleplaying and fantasizing about her hotwifing for 8 years now. We tried popular online and dating sites apps, we have toys, cages, anklets and deep into roleplaying. She is very hot and gets a lot of attention on social media (without face pics).We know each other 15 years now. Once we broke up for 1 year and she met her fuck buddy then.She slept with him couple times. That was like seven years ago. When we roleplay and talk, she always ends up mentioning her ex-f-buddy.She mentions how his d*** was bigger and how he would fullify all her needs before.She closes her eyes and always cums at the end, imagining him and previous sex, which makes me cum hard too even through cage.They have never been in a relationship or have any emotional connection, only sexual.She admits she doesnt have any feelings for him, and truly loves only me. Once we were cold talking, I asked why would she prefer only him and no other handsome guys she met online for first expirience. She said he was the most reliable, neat, checked in bed. She has disease and hygiene fears for other people. She said he would be the easiest option if we decide to go a step forward. She promised - no feelings and he will only be sex toy for her. Thanks.

1000000080.jpg

Last edited:
We started with one of my wife’s ex boyfriends. It’s worked out well. If you two are both on board, good with it, and he understands the dynamic, then go for it.

Reactions: prioxxx
What's the point of letting her fuck some guy from the past. Maybe a 1 time deal but seriously she might have never stopped and your being played for a fool.

Go find a new guy and let her try someone else with no history.