She Wants Him More

So I introduced my wife to my fantasy. It took a great deal of courage on my part. A lot of risk. To admit to her that I enjoyed the thought of her fucking another man. But I just could not go on ignoring or hiding being the cuckold that I am any longer. Its who I am. I accept it, I enjoy it. She needed to know.

So I told her the truth. To my relief, she liked hearing this and I believe has enjoyed the opportunities this can bring her. She can now enjoy sexual pleasure with another man that wants nothing more than to bury his face, his body, his cock deeply into her body.

The fact is she needs it. Terribly. I am so caught up in my fantasy of surrendering her and letting another man bond with her that I deny her sex at times. Not because she isn't sexy or beautiful. She is stunning. She is a MILF that men would sell their souls for.

We have found that man...and he not only needs her...he is totally enamored with her. There is not an inch of her body that he has not touched, tasted or smelled. I am powerless to stop him even if I wanted to. Which I don't. He walks into the bar and her attention immediately shifts to him. He texts her and requests her presence at his part of the bar. She goes to him. Right by his side. He grabs her ass, they begin flirting, friends of ours see this, I don't lift a finger to stop them. Because I like it as much as she does. She is 100% his in that moment and my job is to stay the f out of their way.

It either winds up in his car in the parking lot, in his bedroom at his house, or in a bedroom at our house. As I see it, they need each other. Whatever they want to do is none of my business other than making sure I do whatever I need to do to help protect their time together. He needs her, she needs him. Sexually "emptying the chamber" into each other is what they both need and I will do whatever it takes to not compete with him in any kind of effort to diminish his impact on her.

Love the cuckold lifestyle!!!