She is ready

Finally, she always was okay with the idea, but now she loves the idea. We fucking made it! I've been waiting for a few years! I finally made her realize that this wasn't a con to get me to fuck other girls. Cause I could care less! On to sharing her as much as we can!

Congratulations!! Has she had her first fuck session? The first one is always the most exciting AND the most nerve racking. Can't wait to hear the details !!!

Last edited:
We are working on getting there. It took my husband years to even get me this far tho

LOL. It was the same for my wife. She was reluctant in the beginning, but now she's actively looking for new guys. She loves it. She's had a few experiences and can't wait for the next. The whole experience has seriously strengthened our relationship and the bond we have with each other.

LOL. It was the same for my wife. She was reluctant in the beginning, but now she's actively looking for new guys. She loves it. She's had a few experiences and can't wait for the next. The whole experience has seriously strengthened our relationship and the bond we have with each other.
He claims that’s what would happen, but idk lol