Sharing gone wrong

I've had several encounters where the husband got more than he bargained for:

- one situation was husband-arranged; his "rules," no kissing, condom required, and so on. His wife simply didn't give a fuck about his rules, so they went one by one, out the door. She kissed me, removed the condom, and we fucked like rabbits while her overwhelmed husband begged her to stop, then ended up sobbing on the floor, curled up in the fetal position

- another encounter ended up with a similarly emotional husband after seeing his wife orgasm while riding my cock. She had never experienced an orgasm with her husband, not by any means. For her the experience was novel, orgasm after orgasm, while her jealous husband pouted, whined, sobbed and eventually left the room

- one wife begged me for anal penetration, while her wimp husband begged her not to let me do her in the ass. Of course, I had to ignore his whiny B.S. - I fucked her tight ass, blew my load in her, then had her clean my cock, ass-to-mouth, while hubby cried about it

Happens often...

Personal hygiene is a problem for some guys. Another thread mentions "awkward" moments - we've had to tell guys to take a shower before we could even think about proceeding. It can be awkward. Some guys just don't get it.

- one situation was husband-arranged; his "rules," no kissing, condom required, and so on. His wife simply didn't give a fuck about his rules, so they went one by one, out the door. She kissed me, removed the condom, and we fucked like rabbits while her overwhelmed husband begged her to stop, then ended up sobbing on the floor, curled up in the fetal position

- another encounter ended up with a similarly emotional husband after seeing his wife orgasm while riding my cock. She had never experienced an orgasm with her husband, not by any means. For her, the experience was novel, orgasm after orgasm, while her jealous husband pouted, whined, sobbed and eventually left the room

- one wife begged me for anal penetration, while her wimp husband begged her not to let me do her in the ass. Of course, I had to ignore his whiny B.S. - I fucked her tight ass, blew my load in her, then had her clean my cock, ass-to-mouth, while hubby cried about it

Happens often...
Lack of communication between the husband and wife, coupled with a lack of agreement on "yes, no, maybe" rules, resulted in a negative experience with an inexperienced lifestyle couple.
Shure, they are out of lifestyle or divorced already (more likely). And this is the worst part of lifestyle.
Also, the bull is supposed to be more experienced. "If you're not moving forward, you're falling behind" is very true for the lifestyle. Lots of guys pretending to become bulls don’t understand this is a couple’s kink, on the end, some may even fantasize about things like the bull "stealing" the wife away, but they need to remember this is kink, at the end of the day they love each other and will be going home together.
Don't assume you know what they want - They know what they want, so ask them. If you try and impose your fantasy on their relationship that's the quickest ticket possible to being blocked. In general, this lifestyle is about fantasy fulfilment.

- another encounter ended up with a similarly emotional husband after seeing his wife orgasm while riding my cock. She had never experienced an orgasm with her husband, not by any means. For her the experience was novel, orgasm after orgasm, while her jealous husband pouted, whined, sobbed and eventually left the room

Happens often...
Yeah....sure

Lack of communication between the husband and wife, coupled with a lack of agreement on "yes, no, maybe" rules, resulted in a negative experience with an inexperienced lifestyle couple.
Shure, they are out of lifestyle or divorced already (more likely). And this is the worst part of lifestyle.
Also, the bull is supposed to be more experienced. "If you're not moving forward, you're falling behind" is very true for the lifestyle. Lots of guys pretending to become bulls don’t understand this is a couple’s kink, on the end, some may even fantasize about things like the bull "stealing" the wife away, but they need to remember this is kink, at the end of the day they love each other and will be going home together.
Don't assume you know what they want - They know what they want, so ask them. If you try and impose your fantasy on their relationship that's the quickest ticket possible to being blocked. In general, this lifestyle is about fantasy fulfilment.
The title "Bull" may be the problem. A lot of "bulls" seem to think they are the main ingredient in the cake when in actual fact it is the husband and wife. A "bull" is nothing more than a live sex toy for the couple and like all sex toys once you finish playing with it you put it away.
So maybe we should change the title.
A "bull" can make or break a wonderful experience so as Little Boo says, communicate with the couple, give them what they want and maybe all can leave satisfied.

Personal hygiene is a problem for some guys. Another thread mentions "awkward" moments - we've had to tell guys to take a shower before we could even think about proceeding. It can be awkward. Some guys just don't get it.
Oh bad hygiene and breath is the most common issue we've encountered. It simply kills the mood. Another is a man who can't keep it hard when the husband is present. That one is particularly difficult in that the wife may think they aren't sexy enough.

Our most memorable gone wrong stories one falls in the: "It wasn't funny when it happened but we laugh about it now" category. A few years back, I found a guy to play with us. We had a couple of video "dates" and everything went great.

A few weeks later we traveled to his city, booked a hotel room and met him for drinks in the hotel bar. Everything was going great and it was pretty evident within a couple of minutes that it was going to happen. When Jennifer excused herself to head to the room and get ready she whispered in my ear: "No condoms."

When we got back the room Jennifer was in in short black satin robe and thigh black stockings. The two immediately began deep kissing and soon she was laying on the bed with him eating her out. She had several orgasms before he fucked her. He had a very nice thick 8" cock and I could tell by her moan when he slipped in in that she would cum hard on it. Within seconds he was in a great rhythm sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. Then less than two minutes in, he got a surprised look on his face, pulled his cock out and squeezed the end to prevent himself from cumming. It didn't work and he shot his load on her thigh. The mood was ruined not by what happened but by his embarrassment. Jennifer asked if she could suck him hard again, so they could continue but the mood was gone on his part.

The title "Bull" may be the problem. A lot of "bulls" seem to think they are the main ingredient in the cake when in actual fact it is the husband and wife. A "bull" is nothing more than a live sex toy for the couple and like all sex toys once you finish playing with it you put it away.
So maybe we should change the title.
A "bull" can make or break a wonderful experience so as Little Boo says, communicate with the couple, give them what they want and maybe all can leave satisfied.
Completely agree! We simply call them our guest. We treat them like guest and we expect them to act like a guest as well. Generally, when we are looking if they continually refer to themselves as bulls, we pass.

💯 true
In general…
Bull have to be interesting, charismatic, personable, and bring something unique to the table. It’s like you are the 37th guy to DM the couple that day, they'll get another 24 tomorrow...and 32 the next day. What sets you apart? If you don't have an answer to that question, neither do they.
Bull also needs to take a moment for introspection and determine if being a bull is actually what you want. If you're just horny and trying to get laid that's fine, but don't pursue couples if that's all it is for you, that's a waste of their time and your time.
As I said above, this lifestyle is about fantasy fulfilment, if that's not something bull innately understanding, he will not do well.

Oh bad hygiene and breath is the most common issue we've encountered. It simply kills the mood. Another is a man who can't keep it hard when the husband is present. That one is particularly difficult in that the wife may think they aren't sexy enough.

Our most memorable gone wrong stories one falls in the: "It wasn't funny when it happened but we laugh about it now" category. A few years back, I found a guy to play with us. We had a couple of video "dates" and everything went great.

A few weeks later we traveled to his city, booked a hotel room and met him for drinks in the hotel bar. Everything was going great and it was pretty evident within a couple of minutes that it was going to happen. When Jennifer excused herself to head to the room and get ready she whispered in my ear: "No condoms."

When we got back the room Jennifer was in in short black satin robe and thigh black stockings. The two immediately began deep kissing and soon she was laying on the bed with him eating her out. She had several orgasms before he fucked her. He had a very nice thick 8" cock and I could tell by her moan when he slipped in in that she would cum hard on it. Within seconds he was in a great rhythm sliding in and out of her very wet pussy. Then less than two minutes in, he got a surprised look on his face, pulled his cock out and squeezed the end to prevent himself from cumming. It didn't work and he shot his load on her thigh. The mood was ruined not by what happened but by his embarrassment. Jennifer asked if she could suck him hard again, so they could continue but the mood was gone on his part.
Agree.
A couple recently asked me tomeet them for a coffee and to find out whether she liked me. Both of them wanted me to go to their home, but their hygiene was a no go for me, so I politely declined the invitation.

Wife was routinely sucking off one of her coworkers (typical for her) for weeks on her lunch break. She finally invited him back to the house to actually fuck her and he lasts thirty seconds in doggy and is clearly embarrassed about his performance or lack there of, and quickly left lol. She still sucked him because he had a fat cock that she loved in her mouth but didn’t fuck him again after that.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
3 guys ever for us, one guy quite a few times, he's our regular I guess. Different guy three times, was good but wife like it with our regular.
Different guy...
We hooked up with a really cool guy out of town once. Wasn't planned at all. Hotel bar after dinner. Great conversation casual flirting. Wife privately asked me if we could try it. Way out of our usual comfort level. She went to the girls room, I asked him if we might go up to his room for a last drink. He was literally shocked but said yea. Wife returned to our table, more flirting. Was going great. Exciting as hell. We went up to his room, they started kissing, it's was really hot. Wife takes her top off, starts sucking his dick. He got undressed, more kissing, more sucking. He stood up, told her to get naked and bend over. She didn't like that he said just do it. She put her top on and we left, huge buzz kill.
We've never done anything like that again.

We had a guy who was too rough with my wife. It was going fine at fist, he was controlling, which she likes. Then, when switching positions he very forcefully grabbed her head and forced her down hard to suck his cock. My wife yelled out to stop, which he did. She explained again (we had discussed limits before hand) that she liked firm but not too rough and nothing to cause pain. He was apologetic. They took a short break and started again. He started fine but within a few minutes into fucking her, grabbed her by her neck hard with both hands choking her. I could see in her eyes she was scared and not enjoying it so I stopped him. He got angry when I told him that it wasn't going to work and he needed to leave. He wanted to know why and got upset that we were asking him to leave. We almost got into a physical fight.

Another time we had a guy who kept trying to take his condom off. Except for a few trusted regulars, we always require condoms. He knew this going in. He took it off once, we reminded him, a little later, he took it off again, and again, we had to stop the fun ending the night early. To bad too because it was going really well and my wife was really enjoying him.

The final bad experience I will share is with a guy we saw several times before it went bad. We require all communication via text or messaging be in a group chat to include my wife and myself and we always play together. After our 3rd or 4th time with him, which were pretty good nights, he started trying to message her individually. She didn't respond and showed me his text messages. I reached out to him to reminded him of our rule and he just responded with "ok." Over the next several days, he tried several more times asking her not to tell me. He thought they had something "special" and wanted to see her without me. I messaged him and let him know it was over and not to contact us again. That night he showed up at her work asking what was wrong and why was I trying to cut him off. We didn't tell him where she worked, just the type of work she did. We think he must have found her on Facebook and figured it out. She is really nice, to a fault sometimes, and tried to explain why it was a problem instead of kicking him out right away. He wouldn't let it go. She finally got forceful in telling him to leave and he did. After that I messaged him that if he contacted her again, I would call the police. I guess that sunk in and he finally left us alone.

Be careful out there. There are some freaks and some that just won't accept that there are limits and rules if they want the privilege of fucking our wives. But also, don't let the few spoil the fun either. Most are very respectful and understand how this works. Just take some precautions.

Not necessarily bad...
We'd been with our regular quite a few times. I suggested trying a different guy, she was like ok but who ?
We kept seeing our friend, never talked about actually looking for a different guy.
We were at a local charity event, saw a guy we kinda new. Hung out with him, had a couple of dri.nks, he's long divorced, our age, local, just a nice guy.
Wife and I talked about it. We invited him over, he had no idea. We chatted for a while, wife went into the kitchen, I thought ... just ask him. I told him what we were wanting. He was blown away. All three of us talked about it. Agreed we would go to his place on Friday.
Friday happened, it was really really weird but went well. Two more times at his place, better each time. He was a really cool guy, wife seemed to have fun.
We continued with our original guy also.
One night after our original guy left for the night wife said she liked it better with him and didn't want to do it with the other guy.
We still see him out and about, he's still a great guy, as far as we know hasn't told anyone but it's really weird seeing him.
Looking back I wish we hadn't done it with him. Nothing went bad but still its weird.