Rocky Mountain High seeking hotwives and couples interested in adding a guy for pleasuring your wife

Hello ,
I am new to the lifestyle looking for others in Colorado that may have interests in a bigger older gentleman? I am a widower and I miss having kinky sex ... I am not seeking companionship so much as I am awesome sex !!! Even though I am a newbie , I am respectful , well endowed , and willing to try kinky ideas ... If you have a wife or gf that craves hot kinky sex you should reach out to me .... I look forward to meeting other like minded couples especially women that are shy , and looking for a taste of some erotic fun ... I am very well reserved , enjoy good company , willing to keep any and all activities hush , hush ... It would be nice to find others that feel the same , but look forward to exciting times ... Check my profile do your once over , if you like what you read & see give me a shout out .... I would like to hear from you and possibly get together if we have interest ??? In hopes of finding others willing to play

Reactions: JRodgers