Returning ex girlfriend

I split up with my ex-girlfriend 10 years ago. I originally met her through a Facebook account I had created to seek out submissive women. She became my sub and we were happy together for several years until we eventually broke up because we had become more platonic and she'd started seeing other guys and told me she didnt view me as a Dom any more and used to taunt me constantly about me clearly being a 'beta male'.

We have stayed in contact quite casually and she now works for a bank in Sydney, Australia and I remain in London UK.

More recently I have tried to be more flirty during our occasional contact and even recently suggested meeting up next time she's in the UK or that she could stay over at my place. I am basically clinging by a thread to a hope that we might resume the relationship.

She has said sure she'd like to stay at my place so I was very pleased. However she has since told me that she 'might let me take her on a date' after I asked her if this would be OK but she has told me she will also be dating other guys while in London and that having the use of my apartment is going to be very useful for that purpose.

She has told me that if while she's staying I come home and she's with a guy to stay out of their way and sleep on the sofa.

I'm not sure of how big my chances are of having sex with her although I think I have a live chance. I'm kind of thinking sharing her is better than having none of her.

She seems to be revelling in the power she has over me and I'm certain she's going to be fucking guys in my place and almost certainly not making any attempt to be discreet about it.

Firstly, has anyone on here had a similar situation?

I'm a bit worried as it may well set a new precedent for our connection. Once it's started, she'll possibly expect this ongoing as a minimum. She used to advertise herself as a 'Free use slut'. I might struggle with accepting this on a permanent basis. I have been turned on by her humiliating me previously but this will take things to a new level.

She's also told me she's looking forward to 'telling everyone' about the new dynamic of our relationship meaning that all her friends and family are going to know that I'm her cuck whereas previously we'd kept our arrangement secret.

Is this similar to anything any one here has experienced? And if so how did it end up for you?

Reactions: Pantyboy