Regular sex friend/bull or strangers ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Couples, what are you into? A long term dependable guy ?
If you go "looking" for strangers I'm guessing the hunt and unknown possibilities of what might happen are a part of the deal?

I'm the guy, before I was married I had several sex only girlfriends that I'd get with off and on. Always knowing what to expect.
Also being out with friends, meeting a stranger, thinking of how a hook-up might play out was always exciting but sometimes didn't go well.

Reactions: Catholic_Wife
If you go "looking" for strangers I'm guessing the hunt and unknown possibilities of what might happen are a part of the deal?

I'm the guy, before I was married I had several sex only girlfriends that I'd get with off and on. Always knowing what to expect.
Also being out with friends, meeting a stranger, thinking of how a hook-up might play out was always exciting but sometimes didn't go well.
Long term

Wife prefers more frequent and dependable male friends for sex.

But we avoid turning it in something like a long term relationship, since we seek pleasure and fun and not to include many people in the core of our own relationship. So, within time wife might stop seeing some of them.