Real people vs scammers

Big_Mike_SP94

Male
Verified
Hi all,

This is probably a recurring topic here. I still love this site, I enjoy reading you all. Your experiences and your fantasies, but what I can't understand is why people can't be sincere when differencing it.

First, I think all "real" people looking for real dates should be verified. I wouldn't make any exception here.

Second, people still on the process of convincing their wives or just playing with the fantasy, doesn't need to be verified mandatory.

But what is not normal is that some of us (verified bulls) are constantly messaged by "real" people who want to talk about the possibility of dating their wives, and we spend LOT OF TIME texting to them, reading their fantasies, etc. But at the end, when you ask them for a video call, or a proof of his wife holding a piece of paper, etc. 94% I'd them disappear. And other 4% do it but still without any intention of making it happen. So only a 1% remaining have the chance to success.

I'm not complaining, this is what it is. But is just a suggestion for all the bulls here for asking for verification before this forum disappear.

Last week I was asked for more than 50 tributes. I can understand why the husband can ask for it, but I'm 99% sure they all are gay people trying to see you jerking.

I have nothing against gay people! But I don't want people cheating on me just for getting pictures of my dick or videos of me jerking. That's not what a cuckold husband is looking for... Is obvious!!

Best,
Mike

Last edited:
I fully, normally real cuckold husbands doesn't get turned on by you jerking over her pictures.

These are fake people. Either husband's who didn't tell their wives they are here sharing their pictures, or gays trying to get your nude pictures and videos.