Rachel’s journey continues - creampie eating

Anonymousrob84

Gold
From Rachel:
So today, J2 took me out for a dinner and drinks! I was looking forward to this for a while. He is the first one who has ever wanted to take me on an actual date in this whole lifestyle.
I met him in a parking lot so I could leave my car somewhere while he drove. He took me out to an Irish pub and we had dinner and a couple of drinks. We watched the Olympics on tv while eating and just chatting. After we were done eating, we moved to bar area and had a few more drinks while watching more Olympics and cheering on team USA with the rest of the bar.
After a few hours, we wound up walking around the block because he wanted to see the bourbon distillery around the corner. We got back to the car and headed back to my car. On our way back we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. He pulled over on the side of the road once and we made out for a bit. Him fingering me and me rubbing his cock through his pants. I of course wore a dress so he had some easy access.
😏
I came while he was fingering me that first time. Afterwards, he drove around on the back country roads looking for a more discreet place to pull over. Thank god for cornfields in NW Ohio.
😅

We found a dead end road with a tree line that blocked the houses for us to park. He took his pants off and I started blowing him. He also fingered me while I was sucking his cock. After a bit, he got out of his car, came around to the passenger side, opened my door, and pulled me back to him from behind fucking me hard. He finished inside me. It. Was. Hot. 🥵🥵🥵
The rest of the way back, I could feel him leaking from it of me while I sat in his passenger seat. We got back to my car, made out for just a little bit and I left.
I got home to Rob waiting for me in the garage. I love when he’s waiting for me in the garage when I get back from my dates. I got out of my car, hugged Rob and told him I had a present for him.
😈
I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the house and led him to the bedroom. I laid down on the bed and had him clean my creampied pussy. I stood up after and felt J2 dripping down my legs. I cleaned up just a bit and climbed back in to bed with Rob. I told him all about the date and fucking in the car. We made love and I came twice again with him. He also finished inside me. He started a shower for me and we cuddled in the shower for a while together.
It was definitely a day to remember for sure!

We are in Florida currently and thinking of heading to a local swingers club tonight. She isn’t so sure yet, but her confidence is up. She’s wearing a thong bikini for the first time in her life and at a public beach, with a Vixen anklet on!

Attachments

• IMG_3537.jpeg
    IMG_3537.jpeg
    414.6 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3507.jpeg
    IMG_3507.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3148.jpeg
    IMG_3148.jpeg
    348.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3150.jpeg
    IMG_3150.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 75
From Rachel:
So today, J2 took me out for a dinner and drinks! I was looking forward to this for a while. He is the first one who has ever wanted to take me on an actual date in this whole lifestyle.
I met him in a parking lot so I could leave my car somewhere while he drove. He took me out to an Irish pub and we had dinner and a couple of drinks. We watched the Olympics on tv while eating and just chatting. After we were done eating, we moved to bar area and had a few more drinks while watching more Olympics and cheering on team USA with the rest of the bar.
After a few hours, we wound up walking around the block because he wanted to see the bourbon distillery around the corner. We got back to the car and headed back to my car. On our way back we couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. He pulled over on the side of the road once and we made out for a bit. Him fingering me and me rubbing his cock through his pants. I of course wore a dress so he had some easy access.
😏
I came while he was fingering me that first time. Afterwards, he drove around on the back country roads looking for a more discreet place to pull over. Thank god for cornfields in NW Ohio.
😅

We found a dead end road with a tree line that blocked the houses for us to park. He took his pants off and I started blowing him. He also fingered me while I was sucking his cock. After a bit, he got out of his car, came around to the passenger side, opened my door, and pulled me back to him from behind fucking me hard. He finished inside me. It. Was. Hot. 🥵🥵🥵
The rest of the way back, I could feel him leaking from it of me while I sat in his passenger seat. We got back to my car, made out for just a little bit and I left.
I got home to Rob waiting for me in the garage. I love when he’s waiting for me in the garage when I get back from my dates. I got out of my car, hugged Rob and told him I had a present for him.
😈
I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the house and led him to the bedroom. I laid down on the bed and had him clean my creampied pussy. I stood up after and felt J2 dripping down my legs. I cleaned up just a bit and climbed back in to bed with Rob. I told him all about the date and fucking in the car. We made love and I came twice again with him. He also finished inside me. He started a shower for me and we cuddled in the shower for a while together.
It was definitely a day to remember for sure!
HOT!

Reactions: Anonymousrob84