Questions to message Mrs to ask male colleague she’s working alone with?

Bernie84

Male
From
UK
I’d like to message the mrs questions to ask her male colleague who she’s working alone with tonight.
We’ve discussed cuckold scenarios and threesomes. During sex we sometimes involve toys and when I ask her if she’d like another dick she replies yes.
Then sometimes she goes cold on the matter.
I’d appreciate help with some questions to message her to see if she obliges. I will give her responses if she plays along!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Might be a little late but helpful at another time. My wife, on long road trips and during late work nights, would ask her colleague to play games to kill the time. Like truth or dare type games. Eventually one thing led to another.

• Wow
I’d like to message the mrs questions to ask her male colleague who she’s working alone with tonight.
We’ve discussed cuckold scenarios and threesomes. During sex we sometimes involve toys and when I ask her if she’d like another dick she replies yes.
Then sometimes she goes cold on the matter.
I’d appreciate help with some questions to message her to see if she obliges. I will give her responses if she plays along!
Maybe she should start talking about past and future experiences with her coworker, she should tell him that she’s been having fantasies about adding another man in the bedroom.. making it clear that this is no strings attached and that you don’t mind who it is, as long as she is comfortable

• Love