Progress!!

So a breakthrough in our experience. NO she has not hot-wifed yet but she said we should have some “fantasy chat”. So that meant role playing and she got REALLY into it. In TWO days, she had me be her masseuse, lawn worker, and guy that she just hired and had to train. She got sooooo wet and into it and told me that this was very exciting.

Then there was the older neighbor that came over to help us do some yRd work while she was in her hot pink bikini, where her ass and tits were on FULL (but slightly covered) display. Care to hear more?…

So a breakthrough in our experience. NO she has not hot-wifed yet but she said we should have some “fantasy chat”. So that meant role playing and she got REALLY into it. In TWO days, she had me be her masseuse, lawn worker, and guy that she just hired and had to train. She got sooooo wet and into it and told me that this was very exciting.

Then there was the older neighbor that came over to help us do some yRd work while she was in her hot pink bikini, where her ass and tits were on FULL (but slightly covered) display. Care to hear more?…
Yes def!! Dm and I can help too!!

Yes! More please

love this!

Reactions: toolman2c
So let me tell you more about the friendly neighbor.

So my woman and I were staying at her parents’ cottage for the week and as a nice gesture, we decided to tear up their rotting wood stairwell going downhill.

Needing some help and tools, an older gentleman neighbor offered some tools. Of course it probably helped that my woman was in a HOT fucking link bikini and her tits were 100 and the bottoms were thin cut and riding up her ass. So as he helped us dig, she was bent over pulling boards and I could tell he was looking. I got soooo hard. He would talk to us like he was making helpful conversation and I saw his head position and his eyes were locked TOTALLY on her ass and her pussy lips which were also hugged tightly by the bottoms (wish I could show you a pic!).

And then when she stood up, I could see his eyes fixed on her beautiful tits. All I could think was hot she was on display and thinking of inviting him over for drinks later to thank him for his help. He was surely trying to show his macho side by ripping up the boards and turn her in by his strength.

I told her this made me soooo hit and she said “I bet it did!” 😉

I then told her I had visions of him watching her and then coming over to fuck her later and she kinda laughed and giggled and said “I already knew you were!”

Later that night we had AWESOME sex and we role played about her getting fucked by another man (me playing the role of another man) and she had wild orgasms and I think we were BOTH thinking of the neighbor. Hottest fucking sex and we always have hot fucking sex! My woman is the fucking best!!!

So let me tell you more about the friendly neighbor.

So my woman and I were staying at her parents’ cottage for the week and as a nice gesture, we decided to tear up their rotting wood stairwell going downhill.

Needing some help and tools, an older gentleman neighbor offered some tools. Of course it probably helped that my woman was in a HOT fucking link bikini and her tits were 100 and the bottoms were thin cut and riding up her ass. So as he helped us dig, she was bent over pulling boards and I could tell he was looking. I got soooo hard. He would talk to us like he was making helpful conversation and I saw his head position and his eyes were locked TOTALLY on her ass and her pussy lips which were also hugged tightly by the bottoms (wish I could show you a pic!).

And then when she stood up, I could see his eyes fixed on her beautiful tits. All I could think was hot she was on display and thinking of inviting him over for drinks later to thank him for his help. He was surely trying to show his macho side by ripping up the boards and turn her in by his strength.

I told her this made me soooo hit and she said “I bet it did!” 😉

I then told her I had visions of him watching her and then coming over to fuck her later and she kinda laughed and giggled and said “I already knew you were!”

Later that night we had AWESOME sex and we role played about her getting fucked by another man (me playing the role of another man) and she had wild orgasms and I think we were BOTH thinking of the neighbor. Hottest fucking sex and we always have hot fucking sex! My woman is the fucking best!!!
I have a feeling it wont be long before you officially join our club.. I hope you tell us about it when it happens.