Progress? I think so!

TheDrkKnight

Couple
Gold
So the wife and I were having amazing sex last night. I busted out the BBC extender and put it over one of her wand vibrators. I had her get on the edge of the bed on her hands and knees with a blindfold on and told her "she's got a dick appointment and there are 2 gentleman that need serviced today"

With a grin on her face she reach out and grabbed my dick and the BBC and start to suck both of us off. Back and forth she bobbed her head taking both cocks in her mouth. It was the hottest thing ive ever seen her do!

After that I had her get on her back and told her to rub the BBC around her pussy and i got up close to her head with my cock and started to fuck her face. She loved that and came within a few minutes.

After that she begged me to fuck her so I put my dick in and told her to hold the BBC and suck it while i fucked her. This took the cake and i literally was cumming in seconds watching her take that cock in her mouth while i fucked her.

Afterwards we laid in bed talking about our favorite parts. She said she wasnt necessarily turned on by the BBC sleeve but she liked that it turned me on so thats why she did it. I should have taken the leap here to express how id love to share her with a real guy but im taking baby steps!!

My wife says the same thing. She uses the dildo because it turns me on. I've noticed lately that her pussy definitely reacts differently to the BBC dildo though. She gets wetter than the does with me and she gets all creamy with it which she never has on my cock. It's really only started happening recently so I'm not sure what's changed. Before that she would struggle to fit it.
Funny they all seem to say the same things.