Progress and some interesting comments

whiskeyguy101

Male
From
UK
So piggy backing on my other post, this weekend was full of talking and sex! Lol
So she keeps talking about the one guy that works at the gym, she talks about him a bit, says he's odd but she wants a friend (allegedly platonic). She's mentioned this other guy(Rick) from the spa, but mentions she thinks he's an asshole lol.
So I'll have a day off during the week next week and I mentioned I could go to a class an the spa with her (when she normally goes during the day). She was like yeah sure, in a bit of a funny way.
Like 30 minutes later she's like well it might make things different for me at the gym if you go.... I don't tell anyone I'm not married, I just don't offer it up unless they ask. Lol🤣 she's says there are not really many women that go when she does and that the guys would be more keen to talk and be friends before she tells them that she's married, and she might make some female friends through them....riiight lol. I said that's fine I won't impose on your hustle lol. She said its not like that, but she likes the attention. I said OK, no worries lol.
Later in the weekend can't remember the context but she said something about the asshole guys just wanting to get laid or something, I said that's fine we are just borrowing his cock for a bit anyways lol.
We get to fucking on Sat night, half way though I grabbed my big cock sleeve (she was really horny I knew it would go in easy😈) and she bent over and I said Rick and his thick cock are here to give you a piece! She buried that shit throwing back! I said Rick's cock feels great don't it! I couldn't hold back, I pulled it off and said it's time to take my pussy back!! So was so loose and soft I came so quick filling her up and she was a heap! Lol. So damn hot!!

So Sunday afternoon watching naked attraction, she's rubbing my balls talking about the cocks and titties on the show, and says how would you feel? You don't think of it as cheating? I said it's not if we are doing it together. I said it was so hot seeing Rick's big cock in her last night, she was like I doubt it's that big lol. She didn't say much else, but when the show was over she dragged me to the room and rode me till she came like 4 times! Didn't mention much of it the rest of the night lol.

Thoughts on everything? Suggestions on other things I should say?

Thanks!

So piggy backing on my other post, this weekend was full of talking and sex! Lol
So she keeps talking about the one guy that works at the gym, she talks about him a bit, says he's odd but she wants a friend (allegedly platonic). She's mentioned this other guy(Rick) from the spa, but mentions she thinks he's an asshole lol.
So I'll have a day off during the week next week and I mentioned I could go to a class an the spa with her (when she normally goes during the day). She was like yeah sure, in a bit of a funny way.
Like 30 minutes later she's like well it might make things different for me at the gym if you go.... I don't tell anyone I'm not married, I just don't offer it up unless they ask. Lol🤣 she's says there are not really many women that go when she does and that the guys would be more keen to talk and be friends before she tells them that she's married, and she might make some female friends through them....riiight lol. I said that's fine I won't impose on your hustle lol. She said its not like that, but she likes the attention. I said OK, no worries lol.
Later in the weekend can't remember the context but she said something about the asshole guys just wanting to get laid or something, I said that's fine we are just borrowing his cock for a bit anyways lol.
We get to fucking on Sat night, half way though I grabbed my big cock sleeve (she was really horny I knew it would go in easy😈) and she bent over and I said Rick and his thick cock are here to give you a piece! She buried that shit throwing back! I said Rick's cock feels great don't it! I couldn't hold back, I pulled it off and said it's time to take my pussy back!! So was so loose and soft I came so quick filling her up and she was a heap! Lol. So damn hot!!

So Sunday afternoon watching naked attraction, she's rubbing my balls talking about the cocks and titties on the show, and says how would you feel? You don't think of it as cheating? I said it's not if we are doing it together. I said it was so hot seeing Rick's big cock in her last night, she was like I doubt it's that big lol. She didn't say much else, but when the show was over she dragged me to the room and rode me till she came like 4 times! Didn't mention much of it the rest of the night lol.

Thoughts on everything? Suggestions on other things I should say?

Thanks!
Shes yearning to Explore That naughty stud and she will give him favors she may not have for you, like all 3 holes.. She Will Soon know ALL about his cock, and beg him to "dont pull out" IMHO. I hope she tells you all the eXciting details and brings home to you a swollen cum filled pussy for you to use or taste , yes you would if she told you thats the starting point of your 1st sloppy seconds.. Tell me her/your progress in a DM , and ill tell you of my sexy much younger redhead wife of 20yrs., HURRY

Reactions: WantToWatchWife