Preferring bigger when getting older?

A few years ago my wife would sometimes struggle to fit all of me in certain positions. I'm only average sized, maybe a bit thicker than average. I put it down to her having a very tight pussy. Definitely the tightest I've ever been with.
Over the last year or so, I noticed her more accepting and definitely taking it harder than she normally would. I started trying bigger toys on her and after a small adjustment period, she now comfortably takes a 7x5.5in dildo. Her pussy actually reacts differently with it and it's gets wetter than I've ever seen with mine. She still tells me she prefers my cock though.
I've also noticed that she's not as tight as she used to be when we're fucking.

Has anyone else experienced this? Just wondering if maybe it's an age thing? I'm certainly not complaining, just curious 🙂

• Love
Reactions: Cuckoldhayalist
A few years ago my wife would sometimes struggle to fit all of me in certain positions. I'm only average sized, maybe a bit thicker than average. I put it down to her having a very tight pussy. Definitely the tightest I've ever been with.
Over the last year or so, I noticed her more accepting and definitely taking it harder than she normally would. I started trying bigger toys on her and after a small adjustment period, she now comfortably takes a 7x5.5in dildo. Her pussy actually reacts differently with it and it's gets wetter than I've ever seen with mine. She still tells me she prefers my cock though.
I've also noticed that she's not as tight as she used to be when we're fucking.

Has anyone else experienced this? Just wondering if maybe it's an age thing? I'm certainly not complaining, just curious 🙂
Our pussy’s are meant to stretch and retract, 7 x 5.5 is a very average size, I do not think you have much to be concerned about,

My wife has wanted bigger and bigger over the years. 20 years ago i was plenty for her along with her tiny toys. 2 children and 20 years later she has grown into very large toys as well as very much less feeling when we have sex. It also takes her much longer to orgasm now than she used to unless she is using her large toys then it is practically instant.

My wife has wanted bigger and bigger over the years. 20 years ago i was plenty for her along with her tiny toys. 2 children and 20 years later she has grown into very large toys as well as very much less feeling when we have sex. It also takes her much longer to orgasm now than she used to unless she is using her large toys then it is practically instant.
She need to learn to flex or control the muscles in her vagina learn to be able to tighten it up so she feels like a young woman again. It will make you both happy trust me