Pool party fun!

Last weekend we had several people over for an evening pool party. We had invited about 20 people, but only 10 showed up and all but 3 of them left by around 9:00. The 3 that remained were John and his wife Amanda, and Rob. John and Amanda are a white married couple who love to party. They are in their late 40s and still reasonably attractive. Rob is a black man around 50 years old. He is single but does have an on again off again girlfriend, but she did not come with him because they are once again not getting along. My wife, Lisa, is 54 and still attractive despite having some extra weight on her. She’s usually pretty conservative but every once in a while she gets a real buzz going and can be someone exhibitionistic.

The 5 of us got in the hot tub after everyone else had left and the booze was still flowing. John kept lifting Amanda’s top up exposing her tits and soon she took it off altogether. The hot tub only really seats 4 but we managed to squeeze 5 in with Lisa sitting between, and half on Rob and me. She was in a fun mood and didn’t really react when rob lifted her top cause her C cup tits to spill out. She let them remain exposed for several minutes before covering up again. After about an hour, she was ready to get out. She went inside and the rest of us got out as well wrapping towels around us. We all went inside and were talking. I went back to check on Lisa and she was in the shower so I poured us a drink and sat in a chair beside our bed with the tv on. A minute or so later, John and Amanda came into the room and sat on the floor near the bed talking to me. A few minutes later, Lisa walked out of the bathroom, probably thinking I was the only one in the bedroom because all she had on was a wife beater tshirt and was naked underneath. She pulled the shirt down trying to cover her pussy and ass which caused her tits to pop out the top, so she let it go and just waked over and lay down with her head at the foot of the bed facing John and Amanda.

We sat there talking for a few minutes when Rob walked in carrying 4 shots with him. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Lisa lying on her stomach, naked from the waist down. He passed out the drinks and we all toasted to good friends. I was really surprised that Lisa didn’t put something else on, but she just lay there with her ass exposed and her tits nearly popping out the side of the shirt. We all talked for a bit when Rob sat down beside Lisa on the bed, eventually rolling onto his stomach with his head by Lisa’s. As we talked, I noticed him gently rubbing her back, slowly working his way down to her ass. Lisa has flashed a bunch of people, but that’s about as far as she’s gone. When Rob’s hand reached her ass, he left it there for a minute or so and when he didn’t get any reaction for Lisa, he slid it down onto the back of her thigh and started rubbing it lightly.

He soon worked his hand up higher on the inside of her thigh and, to my surprise, I saw her open her legs just a little which gave him direct access to her pussy! It was obvious to Rob by then that she was ok with what he was doing and he slid his hand up to her pussy. I was shocked watching him slide 2 of his fingers in her pussy while she carried on a conversation with Amanda, Rob and John. John and Amanda looked at me and smiled, clearly aware of what Rob was doing and obviously enjoying it. John apparently got a bit worked up and began stroking Amanda’s thigh and they started kissing as he fondled her. When Rob saw this, he began kissing the back of Lisa’s neck causing her to lay her head on her arms and shift his direction. He removed his hand from her twat and rolled her onto her back and kissed her as he slid his hand up her stomach and lifted her shirt baring her tits.

They kissed for a bit then he slid down and began licking her nipples as she held his hand. His hand was on her clit and I could see Lisa lifting her hips to grind against his fingers. It only took a minute or 2 for Lisa to have a huge orgasm and then Rob slid down and began licking her pussy. She came again almost instantly, but he kept going causing her to come a couple more times before pushing him away. When he rolled off her , she looked at him and said “Oh my God! Thank you Rob! That was hot. But I can’t fuck you, I’m sorry.” He said it was ok, and we all sat around and talked for another hour before going to sleep with Lisa sleeping between Rob and me. It was a sexy time and hopefully just the beginning.

Last weekend we had several people over for an evening pool party. We had invited about 20 people, but only 10 showed up and all but 3 of them left by around 9:00. The 3 that remained were John and his wife Amanda, and Rob. John and Amanda are a white married couple who love to party. They are in their late 40s and still reasonably attractive. Rob is a black man around 50 years old. He is single but does have an on again off again girlfriend, but she did not come with him because they are once again not getting along. My wife, Lisa, is 54 and still attractive despite having some extra weight on her. She’s usually pretty conservative but every once in a while she gets a real buzz going and can be someone exhibitionistic.

The 5 of us got in the hot tub after everyone else had left and the booze was still flowing. John kept lifting Amanda’s top up exposing her tits and soon she took it off altogether. The hot tub only really seats 4 but we managed to squeeze 5 in with Lisa sitting between, and half on Rob and me. She was in a fun mood and didn’t really react when rob lifted her top cause her C cup tits to spill out. She let them remain exposed for several minutes before covering up again. After about an hour, she was ready to get out. She went inside and the rest of us got out as well wrapping towels around us. We all went inside and were talking. I went back to check on Lisa and she was in the shower so I poured us a drink and sat in a chair beside our bed with the tv on. A minute or so later, John and Amanda came into the room and sat on the floor near the bed talking to me. A few minutes later, Lisa walked out of the bathroom, probably thinking I was the only one in the bedroom because all she had on was a wife beater tshirt and was naked underneath. She pulled the shirt down trying to cover her pussy and ass which caused her tits to pop out the top, so she let it go and just waked over and lay down with her head at the foot of the bed facing John and Amanda.

We sat there talking for a few minutes when Rob walked in carrying 4 shots with him. His eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw Lisa lying on her stomach, naked from the waist down. He passed out the drinks and we all toasted to good friends. I was really surprised that Lisa didn’t put something else on, but she just lay there with her ass exposed and her tits nearly popping out the side of the shirt. We all talked for a bit when Rob sat down beside Lisa on the bed, eventually rolling onto his stomach with his head by Lisa’s. As we talked, I noticed him gently rubbing her back, slowly working his way down to her ass. Lisa has flashed a bunch of people, but that’s about as far as she’s gone. When Rob’s hand reached her ass, he left it there for a minute or so and when he didn’t get any reaction for Lisa, he slid it down onto the back of her thigh and started rubbing it lightly.

He soon worked his hand up higher on the inside of her thigh and, to my surprise, I saw her open her legs just a little which gave him direct access to her pussy! It was obvious to Rob by then that she was ok with what he was doing and he slid his hand up to her pussy. I was shocked watching him slide 2 of his fingers in her pussy while she carried on a conversation with Amanda, Rob and John. John and Amanda looked at me and smiled, clearly aware of what Rob was doing and obviously enjoying it. John apparently got a bit worked up and began stroking Amanda’s thigh and they started kissing as he fondled her. When Rob saw this, he began kissing the back of Lisa’s neck causing her to lay her head on her arms and shift his direction. He removed his hand from her twat and rolled her onto her back and kissed her as he slid his hand up her stomach and lifted her shirt baring her tits.

They kissed for a bit then he slid down and began licking her nipples as she held his hand. His hand was on her clit and I could see Lisa lifting her hips to grind against his fingers. It only took a minute or 2 for Lisa to have a huge orgasm and then Rob slid down and began licking her pussy. She came again almost instantly, but he kept going causing her to come a couple more times before pushing him away. When he rolled off her , she looked at him and said “Oh my God! Thank you Rob! That was hot. But I can’t fuck you, I’m sorry.” He said it was ok, and we all sat around and talked for another hour before going to sleep with Lisa sleeping between Rob and me. It was a sexy time and hopefully just the beginning.
Sounds like a great time

That's hot, and some of the best fun is the spontaneous unplanned sexy fun.

Does she have any proclivity towards black men? And had you both discussed letting her play some with other men before this?