Pleasing my husband pleased me more!

Wife relating her story: Not long after I married my husband he asked me if i had ever had a really big cock before to which I answered that I had big but not real big and I preferred the larger size cocks. He informed me he wanted to watch me fuck his friend who had a massive cock. He went on to explain how big it was and he really wanted to see me do this and he thought I'd enjoy it as well seeing that I preferred big cocks. I was taken aback by this but didn't dismiss his request, as I thought it over I got wet and became so excited that i had to relieved myself with a big dildo. His friend was a hunk, tall, athletic, handsome and fun to be with so I agreed to do his buddy. Hubby was overjoyed and told me he loved my being his slut. He set up a fuck date for me and his friend for the coming weekend.

The night arrived to find me very nervous and extremely horny with anticipation of fucking such a huge cock. I truly am a slut when it comes to big cocks. When his friend arrived we didn't waist any time and headed straight to the bedroom. We ripped off our clothes and as soon as I saw his massive cock I gasped and knew i had to have it, i tried to suck his cock but it was to big for my mouth so I licked and kissed it while giving him an enthusiastic hand job using both hands. Soon he laid me on the bed and went to work on my pussy using his mouth and fingers. I came almost immediately as I was so excited. After he had stretched me open using four fingers in preparation for his huge cock he positioned himself between my legs and slowly inserted his massive cock into me, stretching my pussy out as he went deeper. It was phenomenal, felt better than I had imagined it could! I experienced a huge climax and started moaning loudly telling him to fuck me hard. He went faster and deeper causing me to climax again. It was overwhelming and beyond description, I didn't want him to ever stop fucking me. I had multiple climaxes, it felt like i couldn't stop cuming, it was the most satisfying and gratifying sex I had ever experienced! His huge cock was stimulating and touching places I never felt before, it was fan fucking tastic!!! I have never felt my pussy stretched so full of cock, it was totally awesome!

He fucked the shit out of me for a good half hour when he announced that he was cuming and exploded in my pussy, he filled me full of his cum, I could feel his cock pumping his cum into me and I came with him. We laid together for a minute recovering then he rolled off me leaving a huge gaping cunt leaking his cum. My husband loved it! He stuck his cock in me and came immediately adding his semen to my already full cunt. He told his friend he wanted to watch us fuck again in a few days and we both agreed to his request. I absolutely loved fucking his friend and didn't have a problem doing it again, his friend pretty much felt the same way.

Several years have now gone by and I'm his big cock slut, fucking different men and enjoying every minute of it. I've embraced the lifestyle whole heartedly and never regretted it or looked back. Pleasing my husband has been the best most satisfying experience of my adult life. I thank my husband every time I get to experience a new big cock.

Last edited: