Party wife story

We were at a house party in 2022 with about 35/40 people a 40th birthday party I was sipping a beer in the kitchen with some old buddies when I noticed my wife through the door frame chatting and smiling with another guy who I didn’t know. I angled myself to watch her and they chatted and then the dancing started and she danced with him. The party got a little wilder with alcohol and she came over and chatted a while and asked me to move in to the dance area. I said you aren’t short of a dance partner and she said that this guy had danced her twice and I said that’s fine enjoy the party. I stopped drinking as I was driving and she returned to the other room, I noticed that she was dancing him again and this continued a few more times. We had never discussed swapping, swinging or anything like that but my heart was pounding with a mixture of thoughts and feelings. When we said good nights and he came out to the hallway and shook hands with me and pulled my wife in close for a peck on the cheek and said … great meeting you … and pulled her in real close… next we were in the car heading home we chatted about the folk we chatted and met and I said…. You seem to enjoy chatting the new guy John…. She said he seemed a nice guy, I reached over and held her hand as we drove and asked her .. did you fancy him … like if I wasn’t there could something have happened… my heart was pounding, I was excited and I was as hard as a poker…. She said don’t be silly,.. I rubbed her leg and said tell me the truth…. She again said don’t be silly, I said … if I wasn’t there you would of shagged him, she said no way… I was now slipping my hand between her legs and she said stop, not in the car….. I again asked and felt between her legs, her panties were wet…. I said oh my god your wet, I pulled into a road lay by and started kissing her…. I jumped over on her from the drivers seat, I was on fire I was pulling her panties down she was wet and I said you would of shagged him if I wasn’t there wouldn’t you , she was panting as I was, she said no no , I had my cock out, you are turned on by this I said I was, does the thought of him being turned on excite you she said, I answered YES YES…. She said he was grinding a hard on into heron the dance room and whispering… look what you have done to me, I asked her again…. Did you want him…. Please tell me the truth… I took my rock hard cock out and I mean rock hard…. again I asked did you feel his cock she said she could feel him hard as he danced and grounded into her…. My wife said, your turned on by this, arnt you, I said yes, would you have liked to see him shag me, I roared YES YES…. tell me did you want to have sex with him, Tell me please…. and as I tried to stick my cock in….. she roared YES YES. I roared can you feel his cick in you now as I rammed into her, she roared … Oh yes yes yes…. I lasted only 2/3 minutes when both of us exploded into the biggest joint orgasm we ever had it was totally explosive….. we have relived it so many times but have never met the guy again but we are getting closer into letting it happen if it is ever repeated provided we can watch the occasion. We plan on going to a nudist beach in a few months to bring it forward, as it’s very foremost in my mind and a big turn on for me and my wife.we comment on shagging others when we have sex and it’s a big turn on for both of us….
Hope you liked my story
Tony …… Luton England

We were at a house party in 2022 with about 35/40 people a 40th birthday party I was sipping a beer in the kitchen with some old buddies when I noticed my wife through the door frame chatting and smiling with another guy who I didn’t know. I angled myself to watch her and they chatted and then the dancing started and she danced with him. The party got a little wilder with alcohol and she came over and chatted a while and asked me to move in to the dance area. I said you aren’t short of a dance partner and she said that this guy had danced her twice and I said that’s fine enjoy the party. I stopped drinking as I was driving and she returned to the other room, I noticed that she was dancing him again and this continued a few more times. We had never discussed swapping, swinging or anything like that but my heart was pounding with a mixture of thoughts and feelings. When we said good nights and he came out to the hallway and shook hands with me and pulled my wife in close for a peck on the cheek and said … great meeting you … and pulled her in real close… next we were in the car heading home we chatted about the folk we chatted and met and I said…. You seem to enjoy chatting the new guy John…. She said he seemed a nice guy, I reached over and held her hand as we drove and asked her .. did you fancy him … like if I wasn’t there could something have happened… my heart was pounding, I was excited and I was as hard as a poker…. She said don’t be silly,.. I rubbed her leg and said tell me the truth…. She again said don’t be silly, I said … if I wasn’t there you would of shagged him, she said no way… I was now slipping my hand between her legs and she said stop, not in the car….. I again asked and felt between her legs, her panties were wet…. I said oh my god your wet, I pulled into a road lay by and started kissing her…. I jumped over on her from the drivers seat, I was on fire I was pulling her panties down she was wet and I said you would of shagged him if I wasn’t there wouldn’t you , she was panting as I was, she said no no , I had my cock out, you are turned on by this I said I was, does the thought of him being turned on excite you she said, I answered YES YES…. She said he was grinding a hard on into heron the dance room and whispering… look what you have done to me, I asked her again…. Did you want him…. Please tell me the truth… I took my rock hard cock out and I mean rock hard…. again I asked did you feel his cock she said she could feel him hard as he danced and grounded into her…. My wife said, your turned on by this, arnt you, I said yes, would you have liked to see him shag me, I roared YES YES…. tell me did you want to have sex with him, Tell me please…. and as I tried to stick my cock in….. she roared YES YES. I roared can you feel his cick in you now as I rammed into her, she roared … Oh yes yes yes…. I lasted only 2/3 minutes when both of us exploded into the biggest joint orgasm we ever had it was totally explosive….. we have relived it so many times but have never met the guy again but we are getting closer into letting it happen if it is ever repeated provided we can watch the occasion. We plan on going to a nudist beach in a few months to bring it forward, as it’s very foremost in my mind and a big turn on for me and my wife.we comment on shagging others when we have sex and it’s a big turn on for both of us….
Hope you liked my story
Tony …… Luton England
We are like that; I start I story I read online about her fantasies! Two young gardeners get seduced by her, on holiday especially with other men and others, it really turns her on, I have to admit I’m very turned on by it too! She recited the story back now; things like, I want his cum in my pussy and then his friend fucks me and fills me up with cum! The story continues……!

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Hope you liked my story
Tony …… Luton England
Very hot story, and it's a hot fantasy. Just keep in mind, it's a FANTASY that turns you both on.

It's one thing for either of you to get turned on by someone else but take it out on your spouse, it's another to actually DO it.

I'm not discouraging you at all, just know that once anything happens with another person, you can't unring that bell.