Overreacting

My wife has a freind she has seen before sat night she went too see him 3 hours later she said he wants her too stay the night we agree she needed too be back by daylight so car is not seen in his driveway i get message at day light she is leaving she get home 3 hours later 15 min drive to his how btw they send me video of them doing stuck she never lets me do that night also i stayed up all night cause she said she was on the way. Discuss she apologized said the fucked again and went back too sleep l.

Last night he calls he wants her too cone over we agree that only a few hours 3 hours later i get message for me too bring them lube out to them they coming to get it hr later i get a message saying they come to fuck at our house so i can watch i was excited. Hr and half later i get message well he changed his mind for me too leave lube on pool deck the didnt want me too bring it out too them. Several hours later she shows back up home 2 hours before wake for work.

I was mad i flipped out they was disrespectful too me the whole night they did alot of thigs she wont let me do the napping and fuck and i waiting up for her he is very disrepectful before said he didnt care if i wanted videos or pics.

Overreacting or what....

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife has a freind she has seen before sat night she went too see him 3 hours later she said he wants her too stay the night we agree she needed too be back by daylight so car is not seen in his driveway i get message at day light she is leaving she get home 3 hours later 15 min drive to his how btw they send me video of them doing stuck she never lets me do that night also i stayed up all night cause she said she was on the way. Discuss she apologized said the fucked again and went back too sleep l.

Last night he calls he wants her too cone over we agree that only a few hours 3 hours later i get message for me too bring them lube out to them they coming to get it hr later i get a message saying they come to fuck at our house so i can watch i was excited. Hr and half later i get message well he changed his mind for me too leave lube on pool deck the didnt want me too bring it out too them. Several hours later she shows back up home 2 hours before wake for work.

I was mad i flipped out they was disrespectful too me the whole night they did alot of thigs she wont let me do the napping and fuck and i waiting up for her he is very disrepectful before said he didnt care if i wanted videos or pics.

Overreacting or what....
OK, so what was the result of all that anger? Did you figure something out with her?

That is disrespectful of both of them, but in the heat of their passion they may have been in another state of mind or they planned to do it so they could see your reaction
What did she say to you when she got home
She was having fun lost tract of time the fell asleep and fuck and fell asleep she had no answer for why she left me hanging on communication i layed out out in detail what similar to what i posted that they had me on a roller coster all night no in a good way. And i needed 3 way communication between all 3 of us i dont expect too be in on everything but we all have to like and respect each other

• Wow
OK, so what was the result of all that anger? Did you figure something out with her?
As in how was i when i got angry? And with her figured out she and him have too know there is 3rd person involved put the shoe on other foot how would she react she was upset with herself she understands but i feel its prob not gana change he is Asshole always has been and not in lifestyle he doesnt understand rules. I honestly didnt want her to see him again after this he wants things his way ghosted her for 7 months and avoids conversation with me when we are out and see him.

• Wow
Wow! That was disrespectul as hell. Every right to flip out

We talked it over she want to keep seeing him but im hesitant she just told me minute ago he doesnt want to see her fuck nobody else but i might can watch them someday i hope it turn around but if not she i gana have to cut ties and hope she wants to stay in lifesyle and hotwife she said she puts up with it because he is biggest dick she has every had and goes all night ( he is thick i have never seen anything like it). Im not sure how to tread waters her as everyone here know u cant talk to regular freinds about this stuff

As in how was i when i got angry? And with her figured out she and him have too know there is 3rd person involved put the shoe on other foot how would she react she was upset with herself she understands but i feel its prob not gana change he is Asshole always has been and not in lifestyle he doesnt understand rules. I honestly didnt want her to see him again after this he wants things his way ghosted her for 7 months and avoids conversation with me when we are out and see him.
That's a "show stopper" IMHO. He gets dumped and NEVER gets involved again. You can't have a relationship when guys like that insist on having it their way, against your wishes. At some point, you DO have a say in this.