Outside sex ideas

Ieboi88

Male
Gold
Me and my partner are thinking about driving out late at night and might having sex outside in the dead of night, any ideas, experiences people can help me with, not something I have ever done and the idea of it excites me.. please feel free to share any ideas you have for us ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_7864.jpeg
    IMG_7864.jpeg
    997.9 KB · Views: 24
Me and my partner are thinking about driving out late at night and might having sex outside in the dead of night, any ideas, experiences people can help me with, not something I have ever done and the idea of it excites me.. please feel free to share any ideas you have for us ❤️
My ex and I would park anywhere and fuck all the time, side streets, business parking lots, hood of the car.....very hot

Reactions: onthebiandbi
We have gone to local parks at night and found a spot not too exposed but still a chance of being seen. The risk heightens the thrill. We have also stopped at rest stops when traveling and either she has given me a blow job or we fuck. We also love to hike and I have received many of blowjobs along the trail. Below is a BJ I got on a trail in West Virginia a few years ago.
morninghike.jpgfd

What are you hoping will happen? What would you do if something happened you were expecting? Are you willing to share her?
I love the wat you think, i wish you lived next door, my x wife was asian, a eagar yearning asian pussy has a unforgettable smell and pleasure thats super eXciting , i Need another one to give me that Thrill again.,