Open to Threesome

Hey all! My girlfriend has no idea that I want to watch her fuck a guy, but we have discussed threesomes. She's made it very clear that she's okay with a MMF threesome, but I'm not sure how to actually get us there. What should be the first step to find a threesome partner? Both 23 and together for 3 years now.

Hey all! My girlfriend has no idea that I want to watch her fuck a guy, but we have discussed threesomes. She's made it very clear that she's okay with a MMF threesome, but I'm not sure how to actually get us there. What should be the first step to find a threesome partner? Both 23 and together for 3 years now.
I would say invite the guy over and begin to build a bond with her. If she's still a bit on the unsure side, maybe take a guy friend or someone who can be a gentleman and make her feel comfortable. Then one day slowly begin to maybe ask sexual questions like what's their craziest place they've had sex or things of that nature. "Truth or dare". "Never have I ever".. To start warming in... or you can just go straight to it and make sure one of your friends is down. Maybe send him a nude of your girlfriend without her face showing and ask him what he thinks of her. Show her what he replies with and make her feel comfortable. Etc.... one day when he is at your home, have sex with your girlfriend, with the door open and text him to go in lol . Those are just some ideas to try out. Let me know how it goes.. if you need her to practice or get her comfortable on sending random nudes to someone to see how she feels about it, start off sending it to someone random. I'll be glad to help! 😊

I am curious myself because that's what I am hopes of ... Finding a couple that would allow me into join a MFM session , as I personally have always Wanted to encounter ...

AFF and alcohol should do the trick.

August 2024, Hello wantabe cuckold(s). I am Robbie in Norman, Oklahoma, a bimale with a nice c*ck and nice tits.

If you want her to fuck other cocks then after you fuck her - start licking her pussy clean - do this every time you fuck her then after the 10th time - while you are licking her pussy - I am fantasizing that you fucked a cock earlier in the day and I am licking his cum from your pussy. It is all about pleasing you not my cock. I am OK being a sissy cuckold.

I want you to try this on your wife or GF - do this every time when you suck her tit. Suck her tit like a cock. Bounce or bobb your head on her tit just like you would if you were sucking a cock. Do this at least once a week. Third week, start sucking her tit then tell her that you are fantasizing. Hoping she says what are you fantasizing about. If not, suck her tit like a cock then just say -- I am fantasizing that I am sucking your tit like a cock. Don't wait - you say - tell me to suck your tit like a cock. When she tells you to suck her tit like a cock -- sucked harder and deeper.

Three more weeks -- start sucking her tit then you say - tell me to ask --- May I please suck your tit like a cock cause I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker. Repeat it often to yourself and to her while you are sucking her tit. Yes I am a sub sissy faggot cocksucker - yes I am sucking your tit like a cock. Dry hump her while you are sucking her tit like a cock and you might just cum on her leg or in your panties.

Email me back (robbiewillsucku at gm ail) and tell me how she responded and what you are doing now to please her.

There are plenty of swingers or even regular dating sites, where you will find willing volunteers. I would however, be very selective and meet socially first. The way I started out is a little unusual, I decided to do this myself rather than being something my husband wanted, but, still I had to feel comfortable before going ahead. There is no way I would have just said yes to a random person.

It isn’t quite the same as dating when looking for love, but many of the same expectations apply. I would have to like the person, feel that they were friendly, considerate and were not some deranged idiot that would relentlessly pursue me.

The intention is not to become best friends, but just to meet a couple of times in a comfortable social setting, so that questions can be asked, concerns and worries addressed, to generally feel ok with going ahead. This will likely be the case for the first few new encounters, but over time, it becomes less of an issue, and I suspect if your partner is like me, they will soon develop a sixth sense, where they can quickly spot the idiots and won’t need so much time to select the right people.

Reactions: JaknSuz