Older women's lips...

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Pussy lips...obviously older women have different lips than younger women.
When I was in my early 20s every puss I saw was similar, I guess I'll say puffy.
I was 23 and got into a long term thing with an older(41) happily married gal. She was good looking with a super hot solid body. Her pussy lips hung a 1/2 inch easily. I'd do her from behind and jizz would drip off her lips. Even better when she'd ride me and pull up after. Much different that girls my age.

Pussy lips...obviously older women have different lips than younger women.
When I was in my early 20s every puss I saw was similar, I guess I'll say puffy.
I was 23 and got into a long term thing with an older(41) happily married gal. She was good looking with a super hot solid body. Her pussy lips hung a 1/2 inch easily. I'd do her from behind and jizz would drip off her lips. Even better when she'd ride me and pull up after. Much different that girls my age.
This type of cunts are very hot when woman sitting on your face and you suck her.

Reactions: owlmale
My wife was a virgin when we met the 1st time I fucked her I couldn't even get all my dick in herafter that she was so tight felt like her pussy was trying to peel the skin off my dick even after 3 kids sge was still real tight that's one of the reasons y I wanted to start having 3sums to loosen her up it took a couple of yrs to finally loosen her up with 2 of us fucking her our friend couldn't believe how tight she was and stayed with both of us fucking her 3xs a week

My wife was a virgin when we met the 1st time I fucked her I couldn't even get all my dick in herafter that she was so tight felt like her pussy was trying to peel the skin off my dick even after 3 kids sge was still real tight that's one of the reasons y I wanted to start having 3sums to loosen her up it took a couple of yrs to finally loosen her up with 2 of us fucking her our friend couldn't believe how tight she was and stayed with both of us fucking her 3xs a week
Would love to hear more about your adventures