Older man.

When my wife worked the bar at a club this member, a older man in his 60's would pay her a bit of attention and started bringing her small gifts, perfume, silk scarfs etc. She felt a bit sorry for him being a lonely widower and always told me what happened that shift to keep me in the loop. I agreed that he was harmless so she occasionally met him for coffee which soon became lunches. He started getting a bit suggestive with her, wanting to be her sugar daddy. We were moving to another town so she convinced me to let her give him a farewell treat for all the nice things he had given her, which was lunch and back to a motel room he had booked with a bottle of champagne already chilled. She undressed to her lingerie and let him eat her pussy and play with her, then she gave him a head job and left in a cab. She told me that she refused to let him fuck her and that his cock was banana shaped, rock hard and that he came in her mouth with more cum than she expected. I like to think that she left him with a great memory.

When my wife worked the bar at a club this member, a older man in his 60's would pay her a bit of attention and started bringing her small gifts, perfume, silk scarfs etc. She felt a bit sorry for him being a lonely widower and always told me what happened that shift to keep me in the loop. I agreed that he was harmless so she occasionally met him for coffee which soon became lunches. He started getting a bit suggestive with her, wanting to be her sugar daddy. We were moving to another town so she convinced me to let her give him a farewell treat for all the nice things he had given her, which was lunch and back to a motel room he had booked with a bottle of champagne already chilled. She undressed to her lingerie and let him eat her pussy and play with her, then she gave him a head job and left in a cab. She told me that she refused to let him fuck her and that his cock was banana shaped, rock hard and that he came in her mouth with more cum than she expected. I like to think that she left him with a great memory.
Years ago, when we were in our 30s, there was a guy that had to be in his 70s that had her laughing to the point she asked him to join us at the bar. After more drinks she wanted him to join us back in our hotel room.

When we got there, May proceeded to strip down. Me and the old guy did the same. When his hard cock sprang out it was one of the fattest cocks May had seen. Not really long, but it stretched her mouth when she was sucking him.

He pushed her back on the bed and entered her from behind. As he was fucking her doggystyle he started really spanking her arse. I had only lightly smacked her arse. I was getting ready to make him stop when May started moaning and cumming. He finished in her mouth, and he was one of those that wouldn't let her get him out of her mouth as he held her head into his crotch. He came so hard some of it actually went out of her nose!!

Some of the older ones are very surprising when it comes to stamina, endurance and even size. My exwife found a couple of old guys on a nudist beach in Spain and when they all went back to their apartment she told me later that the older guy was huge and seemed to go on forever.
Me and my exgf arranged a meet, through another site, of a much older guy. He had a bigger cock than me, but he went on and on for ages before he cum

Attachments

• File 00614 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00614 (1) (1).jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Beth and Paul (6) (1).jpg
    Beth and Paul (6) (1).jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Beth and Paul 1 (2).jpg
    Beth and Paul 1 (2).jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 144
Here's mine with her neighbor's cock in her mouth and he's like 60 and she is 34

Attachments

• 20220820_201649.jpg
    20220820_201649.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 118
A few years back I had been working at my job for over forty years and working with the same boss for over thirty of those years and the job would shift to me upon his retirement. Me and Cliff had a good relationship and got along great. He had started confiding in me that his wife no longer wanted sex, and it had been close to five years for them. He told me that he still wanted to and still got hard but was having to take care of things himself which was getting old.

He asked about us and I told him I did not want to make him feel bad, but my wife was still very active. He knew we were all about the same age and asked what the secret was. Told the wife about our conversation and she replied that really sucks for Cliff. She hardly ever stopped by the branch but made it a point to stop by on the premise of bring us donuts and made sure she went in and spoke to Cliff.

After her visit she told me that if I wanted to and could make it happen, she would be more than happy to help Cliff with his issue. The next day I asked Cliff if he wanted to stop by one evening soon and hang out and he quickly accept the invitation. He came over the next evening and the wife kind of quizzed him about his issue. At first, he did not like the idea that I shared his issue until she told him maybe she could help. He quickly did a one eighty and asked how she could help him.

She asked him to restate his issue with her which he did, she then went over with the issue seemed to be he still wants it, and she has no interest. Cliff said exactly. She told him flat out that she could help him with that. Cliff questioned how she would be able to do that, and she said I will give you what she won't. She asked did he find her attractive and Cliff told her very much so and she smiled and said good and then asked was her on board and he quickly answered absolutely.

We had already discussed that he may not be comfortable with me there, so she took him in the bedroom, and they were in there about an hour and Cliff came out and left with a big smile on his face. She came out a few minutes later saying that was fun and he was able to let off a lot of tension and steam. For the next couple of years Cliff would come by about once every few weeks and they would spend time in the bedroom

What
A few years back I had been working at my job for over forty years and working with the same boss for over thirty of those years and the job would shift to me upon his retirement. Me and Cliff had a good relationship and got along great. He had started confiding in me that his wife no longer wanted sex, and it had been close to five years for them. He told me that he still wanted to and still got hard but was having to take care of things himself which was getting old.

He asked about us and I told him I did not want to make him feel bad, but my wife was still very active. He knew we were all about the same age and asked what the secret was. Told the wife about our conversation and she replied that really sucks for Cliff. She hardly ever stopped by the branch but made it a point to stop by on the premise of bring us donuts and made sure she went in and spoke to Cliff.

After her visit she told me that if I wanted to and could make it happen, she would be more than happy to help Cliff with his issue. The next day I asked Cliff if he wanted to stop by one evening soon and hang out and he quickly accept the invitation. He came over the next evening and the wife kind of quizzed him about his issue. At first, he did not like the idea that I shared his issue until she told him maybe she could help. He quickly did a one eighty and asked how she could help him.

She asked him to restate his issue with her which he did, she then went over with the issue seemed to be he still wants it, and she has no interest. Cliff said exactly. She told him flat out that she could help him with that. Cliff questioned how she would be able to do that, and she said I will give you what she won't. She asked did he find her attractive and Cliff told her very much so and she smiled and said good and then asked was her on board and he quickly answered absolutely.

We had already discussed that he may not be comfortable with me there, so she took him in the bedroom, and they were in there about an hour and Cliff came out and left with a big smile on his face. She came out a few minutes later saying that was fun and he was able to let off a lot of tension and steam. For the next couple of years Cliff would come by about once every few weeks and they would spend time in the bedroom
What a considerate couple you are

• Love
Reactions: Tease
my wife two steady bulls are over 60, a little younger than us, both are hung and fuck them for hours, that is why they are steady. Age has never been a problem for her

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
Older men are good for women. I'm 42, so getting older, lol. My dad and uncles are all in their 60s, still can wear out any pussy. I've seen dad pick up younger women and they are kinda like I'll go easy on the old man, but when he finishes their the ones that are worn out lol.

Reactions: Edik23