Older bulls likes in younger woman

Having a younger hot wife has its positives and negatives. I was fortunate enough to be the boyfriend for a couple in their mid 30's for three years. The uniqueness of the situation was that it was the first time for either of them outside of the marriage. She was a virgin when they married and the husband , although a very nice man, he was smaller, but his wife was unaware. We met at wedding, as we were seated at the same table. My wife (open marriage) was not with me, so afforded me more time to flirt, dance and drink with the couple. So, the great aspect of the hot wife being younger and inexperienced usually lends itself to the older bull/boyfriend being a guide, not only for the hot wife , but also for the cuckold. Opening her eyes to swallowing, anal sex, cream pies for cuckold, dom/sub dynamic, even oral sex for this particular couple was an extra energizing aspect of being involved with them.
Also, the hesitance, at times, was endearing, biting her bottom lip, unsure, yet engaging in activities that she never thought she would is thrilling as the one who revealed the possibilities during sexual exploration.
Although they moved more than halfway across the country, watching her grow more self assured, dominant, and unapologetically sexual was great to see. Now, they have FLR where she dates other men, but has not found a long term bull as of yet. So, I guess being the wiser older man, guiding both hot wife and cuckold is very satisfying. But, I would advise that you make sure your bull is empathetic, understanding, and communicates. Otherwise, he is only there for himself and not for the development of all or the enjoyment of all.

Having a younger hot wife has its positives and negatives. I was fortunate enough to be the boyfriend for a couple in their mid 30's for three years. The uniqueness of the situation was that it was the first time for either of them outside of the marriage. She was a virgin when they married and the husband , although a very nice man, he was smaller, but his wife was unaware. We met at wedding, as we were seated at the same table. My wife (open marriage) was not with me, so afforded me more time to flirt, dance and drink with the couple. So, the great aspect of the hot wife being younger and inexperienced usually lends itself to the older bull/boyfriend being a guide, not only for the hot wife , but also for the cuckold. Opening her eyes to swallowing, anal sex, cream pies for cuckold, dom/sub dynamic, even oral sex for this particular couple was an extra energizing aspect of being involved with them.
Also, the hesitance, at times, was endearing, biting her bottom lip, unsure, yet engaging in activities that she never thought she would is thrilling as the one who revealed the possibilities during sexual exploration.
Although they moved more than halfway across the country, watching her grow more self assured, dominant, and unapologetically sexual was great to see. Now, they have FLR where she dates other men, but has not found a long term bull as of yet. So, I guess being the wiser older man, guiding both hot wife and cuckold is very satisfying. But, I would advise that you make sure your bull is empathetic, understanding, and communicates. Otherwise, he is only there for himself and not for the development of all or the enjoyment of all.
You said it well, "But, I would advise that you make sure your bull is empathetic, understanding, and communicates. Otherwise, he is only there for himself and not for the development of all or the enjoyment of all."

The Bull that helps the couple explore sexual experiences, needs to be understanding for both the Husband and Wife. I have helped couples over the years uncover their fantasies to build a closer sexual relationship. I have found that my being a Certified Teacher provided these special skills. Send me a private message and we can discuss.