Not a Cheating Wife Story, but a story about an Ex

When I was at university, I had a boyfriend, that I lived with, who wasn't very nice and a bit of a misogynist. He used to brag about me to his friends and then one day, this happened. (I may be paraphrasing a lot, but only to give the sense of what happened)

I came home from my studies and he was waiting for me. Asked me to strip. He had is camera phone out and was videoing me stripping. At the time, I thought I loved him so I just did what he wanted. I stripped and he got excited.

As I sat in the living room sofa, he threw some toys at me: an anal plug, dildo, and anal beads. He ordered me to masturbate. I put in the anal plug. "Look at the camera, bitch". He then told me how he fantasized about me being with his friends. "say, 'Jon, fuck me in the ass'". I did as he said. He told me to pull out my plug and put it in my mouth so I could fuck myself with the dildo. "Look at what I can do, Kevin". I did masturbated anally for my then boyfriend, saying things as if I was talking to his friends, asking them to "come fuck me" or "look at me now" or "I'm yours" kind of talk. I used both dildo and beads, did nasty things, all for my boyfriend.

When I finished, he fucked me good. But, what I didn't know, was that he was actually live streaming me to his friends! What an asshole. I found out because his friends would say things like, "nice show", or "I would absolutely do the things you said you want me to do". I had no idea, and I was saying things to them without knowing I was actually saying things to them. I felt used, degraded, humiliated, ashamed, etc.

But the worse part, later on, we were all hanging out, and we began talking about the time I did all of this. The guys just continued and then my boyfriend said, "Let's watch it again". I was so ashamed, I went to my bedroom feeling anxious and degraded, knowing they were about to watch me again. I could hear them from my room, saying things like, "yeah, go fuck yourself, bitch". They were enjoying the show yet again.

I never went back out there for the night and they all had left and my boyfriend came to the room. He just said they were playing around and that I should feel lucky that guys like how slutty I could be. It was somewhat true that I enjoyed the attention, but still ashamed because I had not done things like this before.

I tell this story because this is what started my love of being humiliated, degraded, and used. I just can't get enough sometimes. I post myself hoping guys will negatively comment on my looks, my slutty ways, or just simple call me a whore. I may be married now, but I still can't get enough. Thank you to those who have messaged me, commented on my pics, or just simple loved my images. I know it looks bad on a girl to act like this, but I just can't help myself. I love it.

Message me, comment on my pics and post, or send me tributes and captions. I get wet knowing strangers are objectifying me.

You’re gonna have to ask my ex about tha

will you
When I was at university, I had a boyfriend, that I lived with, who wasn't very nice and a bit of a misogynist. He used to brag about me to his friends and then one day, this happened. (I may be paraphrasing a lot, but only to give the sense of what happened)

I came home from my studies and he was waiting for me. Asked me to strip. He had is camera phone out and was videoing me stripping. At the time, I thought I loved him so I just did what he wanted. I stripped and he got excited.

As I sat in the living room sofa, he threw some toys at me: an anal plug, dildo, and anal beads. He ordered me to masturbate. I put in the anal plug. "Look at the camera, bitch". He then told me how he fantasized about me being with his friends. "say, 'Jon, fuck me in the ass'". I did as he said. He told me to pull out my plug and put it in my mouth so I could fuck myself with the dildo. "Look at what I can do, Kevin". I did masturbated anally for my then boyfriend, saying things as if I was talking to his friends, asking them to "come fuck me" or "look at me now" or "I'm yours" kind of talk. I used both dildo and beads, did nasty things, all for my boyfriend.

When I finished, he fucked me good. But, what I didn't know, was that he was actually live streaming me to his friends! What an asshole. I found out because his friends would say things like, "nice show", or "I would absolutely do the things you said you want me to do". I had no idea, and I was saying things to them without knowing I was actually saying things to them. I felt used, degraded, humiliated, ashamed, etc.

But the worse part, later on, we were all hanging out, and we began talking about the time I did all of this. The guys just continued and then my boyfriend said, "Let's watch it again". I was so ashamed, I went to my bedroom feeling anxious and degraded, knowing they were about to watch me again. I could hear them from my room, saying things like, "yeah, go fuck yourself, bitch". They were enjoying the show yet again.

I never went back out there for the night and they all had left and my boyfriend came to the room. He just said they were playing around and that I should feel lucky that guys like how slutty I could be. It was somewhat true that I enjoyed the attention, but still ashamed because I had not done things like this before.

I tell this story because this is what started my love of being humiliated, degraded, and used. I just can't get enough sometimes. I post myself hoping guys will negatively comment on my looks, my slutty ways, or just simple call me a whore. I may be married now, but I still can't get enough. Thank you to those who have messaged me, commented on my pics, or just simple loved my images. I know it looks bad on a girl to act like this, but I just can't help myself. I love it.

Message me, comment on my pics and post, or send me tributes and captions. I get wet knowing strangers are objectifying me.
will you let me control you ?