No strings attached just looking for a lady for fun in Scotland

knowledge

No strings attached just looking for a lady for fun in Scotland
i Am from scotland uk.
I have been my wife's carer for a long time now and we have always had an active and good sexual relationship. She suffers from mental health problems andl is not interested in sex . the problem is that sex always has been a pressure release and a necessity to life for me. i have got chronic illnesses and sex was something which kept my equilibrium..

I few years back, when we were younger, we were swingers and had an open relationship, we have been married now for 35 years and are rock solid, as we have always been, never any problems or secrets.
My wife suffered a trauma, about 7 years back, which caused her mental health problems and that it when she did withdraw from society and the outside world, as according to her, they can not be trusted.
She has told me that i can go ahead and have sex with somebody else, but not in our house or any overnight stays and she does not want to be told about it.

I live 40 miles from the nearest town, have not dated for years, so i would not even know where to start to find a willing partner.
Neither do i have the time to look, as i am a carer for her 7 days a week all day and just have a little time in the evening.
So looking for willing partner for a little no pressure fun.

Thanks