New update

So some movements in the Hotwife scene here.

Two nights ago, after taking a gummy, my girl tells Me that when she was sucking on my cock and I was fingering her clit from underneath/behind, she said “you know there EASILY could have been a cock behind me…”

And then she got on top of me and started riding me and said “how many holes do I have?”

“Three”, I replied.

“Well then I guess I could have three dicks filling those holes…”

I quickly responded “not to mention both hands too.” She then gushed an orgasm and started riding me harder.

Then last night before we went to dinner and I was complimenting her hot black dress and red top, she says “you know what every guy told met at work- EVERY guy?!”

I was thinking she was playing into my love for her getting comments about her outfits, she threw me curveball and said “EVERY guy said he wanted to cum in me!” Every guy.”

I was speechless and looked at her and she smiled and said “I thought you’d like that 😉 “

Oh friends I was soooo rock!!

So some movements in the Hotwife scene here.

Two nights ago, after taking a gummy, my girl tells Me that when she was sucking on my cock and I was fingering her clit from underneath/behind, she said “you know there EASILY could have been a cock behind me…”

And then she got on top of me and started riding me and said “how many holes do I have?”

“Three”, I replied.

“Well then I guess I could have three dicks filling those holes…”

I quickly responded “not to mention both hands too.” She then gushed an orgasm and started riding me harder.

Then last night before we went to dinner and I was complimenting her hot black dress and red top, she says “you know what every guy told met at work- EVERY guy?!”

I was thinking she was playing into my love for her getting comments about her outfits, she threw me curveball and said “EVERY guy said he wanted to cum in me!” Every guy.”

I was speechless and looked at her and she smiled and said “I thought you’d like that 😉 “

Oh friends I was soooo rock!!
Sounds like she’s getting into it!!

• Love
Reactions: Hot4Wife1980