New to this wife

As another poster said, I am new to this world. I haven’t even made it to the flirting stage. My husband has been into it for a while, so I agreed to at least chat with some guys. I am looking for respectful guys that actually want to try to have a real conversation at first. I am 37. I don’t know what else to say lol.
As another poster said, I am new to this world. I haven’t even made it to the flirting stage. My husband has been into it for a while, so I agreed to at least chat with some guys. I am looking for respectful guys that actually want to try to have a real conversation at first. I am 37. I don’t know what else to say lol.
My hubby (and I) would love to chat! Feel free to message us, but if you decide not to make sure you find someone respectful, and have fun.
Sxx

Hi there and welcome here! 😉

Sounds like you are curious and don't want to get pushed, just want to chat and feel comfortable. I would love to chat with you