New member glad I found this site

My whole experience started early on when we were just getting to know each other She was confessing things like sucking her boss off how she regretted it and how she would streak with all her friends at the skate park. After a while of hearing these stories more and more I got more and more into them and I really wanted her to live out her glory days again.

The story of the first time I shared my gf of 6 years 27yr latina

The first time my lady planned with another guy was a guy I found on whisper she still doesn't know. They planned to meet up at the brewery down the street from our house at the time. So I stayed home the night started to go on late and barely heard from her and so I had my friend pick me up to see sure enough she was still there so I went back home she came home right after drunk. She told me she hung out with him in his car after the brewery closed this was the first date keep in mind first time she saw someone else since she was with me and she ended up grinding on him and sucking his cock within 2 mins he came in her mouth and she came home and kissed me right after as she told me about what happened.

My whole experience started early on when we were just getting to know each other She was confessing things like sucking her boss off how she regretted it and how she would streak with all her friends at the skate park. After a while of hearing these stories more and more I got more and more into them and I really wanted her to live out her glory days again.

The story of the first time I shared my gf of 6 years 27yr latina

The first time my lady planned with another guy was a guy I found on whisper she still doesn't know. They planned to meet up at the brewery down the street from our house at the time. So I stayed home the night started to go on late and barely heard from her and so I had my friend pick me up to see sure enough she was still there so I went back home she came home right after drunk. She told me she hung out with him in his car after the brewery closed this was the first date keep in mind first time she saw someone else since she was with me and she ended up grinding on him and sucking his cock within 2 mins he came in her mouth and she came home and kissed me right after as she told me about what happened.
Hey I'd love to connect and talk more about your lady and her experiences reliving her glory days; would be great to see her and have some fun- send me a message when you can!