New HotWife and A Bit Unsure

The husband has been into this for awhile, and I've recently just started working on being confident enough to potentially seek out bulls to see where things go. I'm 36 and never actually been with a bull but tried some flirtationship stuff.

As you can see, I have a number of tattoos and am a bit fluffier, which has been a pretty big hang up to me being confident enough to do this.
But yeah, hey!

Attachments

• 439282612_738208048388263_539028817846571456_n.jpg
    439282612_738208048388263_539028817846571456_n.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 437464197_1451726975709938_4240510113723569313_n.jpg
    437464197_1451726975709938_4240510113723569313_n.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 111
The husband has been into this for awhile, and I've recently just started working on being confident enough to potentially seek out bulls to see where things go. I'm 36 and never actually been with a bull but tried some flirtationship stuff.

As you can see, I have a number of tattoos and am a bit fluffier, which has been a pretty big hang up to me being confident enough to do this.
But yeah, hey!
Sent you a dm

But yeah, hey!
You are so sexy! Not sure why you are not confident, you look amazing and I’d love to chat with you two about meeting if we get along.

You might not be sure, but I am very sure I would have a great time with your sexy body. You look excellent. Any man would be lucky to experience you. Sexy woman

But yeah, hey!
Dam you sexy and thick goddess

You have a sexy body and the tattoos are not a factor. You will be fine and have lots of opportunity in the lifestyle. The good news is, you're only 36, which means you're young enough to work on and achieve whatever body you want to have. If you desire a non "fluff" body then go make it happen. It won't be easy, and you are fine the way you are for the lifestyle, but you CAN get a much harder, trimmer body. My apologies if that isn't what you meant when you were talking about having a "fluff body".

But yeah, hey!
Wow. Hello. You are very beautiful and sexy. Love those tattoos and those curves. I just know a lot of men would love to have some fun with you. I know I would 😉

But yeah, hey!
you are perfect. They will eat you up. You are gorgeous. Good luck on your search and most of all have fun.

But yeah, hey!
Love those curves

But yeah, hey!
What's the hang up? You're a total milf!

But yeah, hey!
Lots of bulls will love you

But yeah, hey!
Hottie body is built

But yeah, hey!
looking sexy as hell to me.
Stunning and love the ink
👌 🔟 🔥 🔥