New and curious to the cuckold lifestyle looking for bulls/other cucks to learn more

mrfluffy

Couple
Hello, 25M here. I have recently been exposed to the cuckold lifestyle and is curious of how it would feel like. I am looking for a respectful, discreet and experienced bull to guide me along the way, hopefully long term. My gf (F22) is aware, however she is not very happy/acceptable of it. Therefore, i would be exploring by myself currently and if she is more accepting of it, i would like to bring her in eventually. A little bit about us, we are high school sweethearts and have being together for 6 years through thick and thin. I am her first bf and she is my second. We have plans to get married in the near future and hopefully bringing this lifestyle with us in the future. Some things that i am curious about includes tributes, games and three way interactions. If you are interested in being with this journey with us please feel free to drop us a DM with your introduction and also experience. Hope to talk to you soon! Best way to reach me is via tele @snowmento