My wife's early videos

My wife often enjoys private time with her bulls. I get turned on thinking about their intimacy. Sometimes he will video their session and sometimes she will let me watch later. But not always. She keeps her own private collection which I also love to think of.

Just recently she was telling me how much she enjoyed her first private times serving one of her bigger endowed bulls. I mentioned that I'd love to have seen that. Then she mentioned that she has a video and agreed to let me see a few clips. I attach a few. These are from about 12 years ago when she was young and fresh faced. Imagine how her bull enjoyed her servicing his huge cock. He is still her favourite.

Have any of you similar experiences?

Attachments

• 1765966090.gif
    1765966090.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 144
  • 1455907468.gif
    1455907468.gif
    7.8 MB · Views: 144
  • 177311968 (1).gif
    177311968 (1).gif
    8.4 MB · Views: 146
My wife often enjoys private time with her bulls. I get turned on thinking about their intimacy. Sometimes he will video their session and sometimes she will let me watch later. But not always. She keeps her own private collection which I also love to think of.

Just recently she was telling me how much she enjoyed her first private times serving one of her bigger endowed bulls. I mentioned that I'd love to have seen that. Then she mentioned that she has a video and agreed to let me see a few clips. I attach a few. These are from about 12 years ago when she was young and fresh faced. Imagine how her bull enjoyed her servicing his huge cock. He is still her favourite.

Have any of you similar experiences?
Love the last one - two hands on that big cock, with her wedding ring visible, as he pushes into her mouth. Awesome!