My wife loves the attention…. We want to share more! 😈

My wife and I have been married for quite sometime now. The last few years we have thought about bringing in a female and/or couple in our age range and start sharing our private collection to try new things and spice things up.

A few days ago, I was scouting forums to see what’s out there and eventually found this one. I joined and posted a few photos of her and received an amazing response. Yes, I did delete all that was uploaded just to see the functionality of the forum in case we decided to go a different route.

However, before I deleted everything, I showed her all the messages, likes, and responses from this community and she was extremely turned on. Smile from ear to ear. I too was turned on with the response! 😉

The feeling was new to us and very exciting.
She started sucking my cock while reading the comments and responses from you guys. Long story short, we had an amazing time and I think we found a place for us to call home and share a bit more.

With that being said, I would like to start this new thread to get things going. We are still new to sharing our selves to the public, so our faces will not be visible. Maybe later might cross that bridge. Her and I will review together regularly and start creating more content for us to share in this forum.

Suggestions are welcome, within our kinks and fetishes that include domination, bondage, voyeur, ******** play, and some public nudity.

We hope the community enjoys our content as we look forward seeing the response and love from you all. The more interaction the better! 😃

Reactions: king95