my wife having sex for money

My Phantasy is that one day I have an argument with my wife, that she could not earn any money as a sex worker.
So, she gets angry puts on her stockings and her sexy underwear and leaves to the brothel, which is next to our house.
I come with her and sit down watching her there standing just with her bra, her suspenders, but without pants.
withing a minute a customer approaches her.
Once it 4 o'clock in the morning she proudly shows me the money she made with her cutomers and we go home, where she asks me to fuck her, but pay her first.
I told her this phantasy in real life and she asked me if I was drunk.

Last edited:
My Phantasy is that one day I have an argument with my wife, that she could not earn any money as a sex worker.
So, she gets angry puts on her stockings and her sexy underwear and leaves to the brothel, which is next to our house.
I come with her and sit down watching her there standing just with her bra, her suspenders, but without pants.
withing a minute a customer approaches her.
Once it 4 o'clock in the morning she proudly shows me the money she made with her cutomers and we go home, where she asks me to fuck her, but pay her first.
I told her this phantasy in real life and she asked me if I was drunk.
My wife and i like toplay something similar she gets dressed very extreme age gies to an upscale lounge sits to get noticed i send herca drinknwecare total strangers. After she accepts the drink i approch her to sit with her..She says just because you bought me a drink.doesnt mean thatvyou can sit with me or that I will m dance with you. Then i ask what do i have to-do to be able to..I get told my tastes are very expensive. I say ok please give ne an idea how expensive is your outfit . The we agree and we enjoy each other. She keeps the money for her clothedxand play outside of our time together we both love the intrique as i never know what she wants or how intense till itsxready to happen sometimes just touchy felly and. O sex and im.told thanks for the drink and im turned away.Then she comes home and we get to play and i ask about her night and she.say just had a few drinks and came home It csn be very exciting frustrating becsuse even ifcshe fucks me we dont talk.about it she just says just had a few drinks and danced a couple of times