My wife having fun

Well she's only played twice, so haven't had the chance to join, but maybe some day I will. I did enjoy it, it was extremely hot.
She is very sexy, I enjoyed the video, she looks like she is enjoying it. hope you get to join in sometime, I get the fact it is extremely hot to watch, I have seen my wife many times fucking other black men, she really gets into it. I hope you both enjoy the lifestyle in whatever form your choice.

Wow
It was so hot watching my wife getting fucked by a black man. It even felt like it brought us closer in our relationship. Heres another video
thanks. I jacked off to your first video she is hot, it reminded of my wife’s first time, I had brought a friend over to fuck her for our first three some he was black and well hung. She was in bed waiting for us, when we arrived she said should I get dressed I said no just wait in bed. I made us both a drink and we went to the bedroom, she had a sheet over her and a see through nightgown on. I introduced them I could tell she was hot n ready, he liked what he seen as well we both went to her on the bed I leaned over an kissed her she then reached for him and kissed him he went for it pulled the sheet back was kissing her and feeling her out, soon her gown was off she went for his big cock and started sucking it he turned so he could eat her pussy and they were in. A 69, before long she was pulling him on top of her and I stood back and watched as he fucked her, long and hard in many positions. When he finished I jumped on her and he stood back sipped his drink and watched us fuck, we went back and forth fucking her all night long at least 3-4 times each until we were all spent! That was our intro to black cock

It was so hot watching my wife getting fucked by a black man. It even felt like it brought us closer in our relationship. Heres another video
She has a fantastic body, which looks perfect wrapped around his. His dark hands on her pale skin and her soft thighs spread wide to welcome his black body into hers is a real sight to behold.

There's nothing like watching your wife stretched by a BBC and her releasing all her animal lust to him, the sex,the smell,the sounds are unbelievable

• Love
Reactions: Bowlerlb
The first video was a coworker of hers that I suspected she had been wanting to have sex with.

Sorry to say if all that is going on and she is fucking him behind your back then you are a cuckold! Look up the definition of cuckold. Nothing wrong with it just means your wife is fucking around behind your back!