My wife has lived my fantasy!

Jefe

Male
I married my wife after meeting our last year at university. I had a fantasy that another man would use my wife to make money, selling her dirty pics to strangers.

HOWEVER

I recently found out that she has actually lived this fantasy with another man. She dated the same guy throughout university before we met. She tells me that he was not a very good person. He would tell her to masturbate for him, coaching her every move. When to put the dildo in her butt, when to give it a BJ. He would film it for his private collection.

Turns out, he wasn’t just filming, but actually live streaming it to paying customers. She would do vile things for the entertainment of strangers. She also had no knowledge he was live streaming it all. He would make a good $300-$1000 per session and would keep the money.

She says she did it because she loved him at the time and wanted to make him happy. Now, I think about him still doing this to her without my knowledge.

Knowing another man makes money off my wife’s sluttiness turns me on. Here is a picture of my slut wife so you get the idea that she was probably pretty amazing to watch. Now, all I can do is make her tell me these types of stories of what her ex would make her do and she tells me while I fuck her in the ass or while she gives me a BJ.

Maybe one day it will happen, if it’s not happening already. I hope I put this in the correct forum.

IMG_0576.jpeg