My wife has first bf after lot of ons experience

Hi Guys,

We have been together with my wife 8 years but we married 1 year ago. We are 31 and 37 years old. We have been in cuckold life last 5 years. She has been with more than 20 different guys in that time but all of them is like a one time things. I was watched her around %80 of it. Every of them is a different experince for me and her. But non of them continued because she doesn't want any relationship with them. She found risky and doesn't need thing.

2 weeks ago, she met with a guy which height 193 cm and huge cock and perfect body. He is 34 years old. He has around 10 years bull experinces with couples but he hasn't got any steady bull experiences. He got divorced 5 months ago and he has no regular gf on that time. They have really strong connection at first sex and after she said to me. I want him like my bf. This was my fantasy and I was read lot of story and experiences from here but never got account. When I was get in this situation first time and this make me super excited. I have fear, angst but my dick got rock hard. They talk a lot on the phone after their first sex.

Last week, they got together again and have sex all night long. From start of the night until sleeping time my pulse never got down under 140. (I saw from my watch) Because first time I saw her passion with somebody. We got sleep 3 of us but he wants to sleep with her and wants me to sleep at couch. She said to me, you will sleep at couch next time to me. We always sleep together with her before and she never said something like this to me. The day after, we got sex with her and her pussy opens widely. I feel so small first time in my life (it's around 15 cm) and she said to me I can't feel you enough. This is your last piv sex for a long time.

This weekend we will stay at some bungalows, 2 hours from city. They choose one and said to me. This weekend you will be our driver, cooker etc. They start to say each other love, darling etc. and they said to me the other. So things got change rapidly. I now she has a bf.

She still be careful about privacy but I saw her excitement from her eyes and body language.

I want to open this thing from here to contiune all details from here. My English is not native, sorry about that.

Hope you will enjoy with me 🙂

Best Regards
Subcuck93

Last edited:
Yesterday, I want sex with her and she said " Sorry darling, my pussy belongs to him for now. He doesn't want to share with you." Then she start to handjob to me and use her pussy wet as a lubricant. I ask her "When will be have peneration sex next time?" On that time she said "I want to go vacation 3 of us next month to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I planned to have sex with him with my bride dress." I come at that time.

Our meeting delay to Sunday night because of some work stuffs.

I will give the details after it.

Update for tonight.

We met at bungalow, when they meet they are going to sex first because they miss each other. On that time I was on phone call. Then I went to watched them. 5 min later they stopped and we are going to barbeque at bungalow. I was cooked for us. At barbeque dinner we are talk about us, past etc. Then electricity gone and they went to private hot pool. I was in there too. They have sex at pool more than 1 hour and watched them on that time. Then we went to eat some fruit which I prepared. Later on they got upstairs to have sex again. They said to me you have women socks. I weared them and start to watch it. They have sex 1 more hours then he came to the floor. Then he said to me, lick her to get orgasm. I was lick her when they kiss each other deeply.
10 min later she got orgasm. After they want to sleep and I was going to downstairs to sleep at my bed own my own. It is a first time that I try to sleep myself when my wife sleep with her bf upstairs. Hope I can sleep.

We will be all together for another day. I will give an update if you like.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku