my wife exposed to strangers

andysmith

Couple
Gold
i love my wife being exposed to stranger. Only really do this when away from home. I simply love boys and men seeing that she is weaaring no panties and seeing her titw hanging free,

Sometimes she is full aware, other times she is unaware how much has been seen,

Please comment on your experiences and on what you think of my wife

Attachments

• 20200805_092544(0).jpg
    20200805_092544(0).jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 214
  • 20200805_092938.jpg
    20200805_092938.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 182
  • 20200808_082719.jpg
    20200808_082719.jpg
    484.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 20210826_115757.jpg
    20210826_115757.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 181
  • 20220625_232956.jpg
    20220625_232956.jpg
    443.3 KB · Views: 191
i love my wife being exposed to stranger. Only really do this when away from home. I simply love boys and men seeing that she is weaaring no panties and seeing her titw hanging free,

Dm me I’d destroy that perfect little body

Reactions: andysmith

I'd love to make her masturbate for me.

My wife likes being peeped on
Open drapes. Nightlight on
Wow I thought I was the only one who left the curtains open when I’m playing with other men! I know my neighbor likes to look through our adjacent windows, I’ve seen him, and now I tease him often, dressing or un dressing, or when one of our male friends come over I’ll leave them open, so he can sneak peeks at the action,

Sometimes she is full aware, other times she is unaware how much h

one night at a bar after my wife and i had a few drinks,i convinced her to open her legs under the table knowing that these collage guys opposite us was watching,so she did with hesitation but gave in,she even put one leg over the arm rest spreading her legs under the table ,such a turn on seeing these dudes lusting after her,mini skirt with no panties on,after we went to the car,she was soaking wet ,she was more turned on than i,best back seat fuck i ever had with my wife.till today we still talk about that,can you imagine these tree young dudes fucking you on the table,she will cum,never fails lol

I love her petite size, long brown hair, and little tiny titties in those flowing spring dresses. What a beautiful little whore. Does she share her pussy with other men to fuck yet?

Wow I thought I was the only one who left the curtains open when I’m playing with other men! I know my neighbor likes to look through our adjacent windows, I’ve seen him, and now I tease him often, dressing or un dressing, or when one of our male friends come over I’ll leave them open, so he can sneak peeks at the action,
Very hot