My wife’s ex fwb hired her for his music video

Basically, in college my wife used to sleep with this guy every once and awhile. He lived further out on the train line and he’d be at parties and purposefully miss his train and then ask my wife if he could stay over… sex would inevitably ensue.

She’s talked about how he had a big cock and that he liked to slap her ass and get dirty while they fucked, she said sometimes it was too over the top… but she still would fuck him, presumably because she wanted his big dick.

A few years after my wife and I had been dating, the FWB hits her up and asks her if she’d like to be in a music video. Basically he wrote this song and he thinks she’d be perfect to play opposite him in the video, and it’s a paying gig.

After a little back and forth, my wife agrees to be in his video.

The video is pretty harmless, but one thing about it is that he got to be ALL over her in it because they’re supposed to be falling in love.

There are shots of him hugging her, holding her, getting super close like they’ll kiss… it goes on.

It’s in the video, and also they had a bunch of rehearsals where he practiced all the same moves with her. Same deal, hands all over her.

She doesn’t really say anything about any of this and I don’t ask, until finally the video comes out and it’s all just out there on the internet…. The big dick dude who used to fuck my wife putting his hands all over her and pretending like she’s his girl.

It didn’t sink in at first, but after going back to it recently I can’t stop watching it.. especially knowing how he treated her in college.

I can’t help thinking about how he had his hands all over her while they danced, and how he conceived this whole video so he could get her to pretend to be into him all over again….and she just went along with it. It’s subtle, but I think he kind of humiliated her by casting her and paying her money to do it with him,

But what do you guys think? Do you think he was reminiscing about using my wife while they shot the video? Do you think it was intentional?

Last edited: