My uncle and girlfriend

This is a bit hard to say but I think I may have set something in motion that I’ll end up regretting. It started with me prodding my girlfriend “Lucy”(23) with who she would be willing to sleep with and with her hands covering her red face she confessed that she thought my uncle “Robert” (42) was really hot. Shocked I asked her what she meant and she said that she had a thing for older men and that my uncle was her type. My uncle for clarification is tall 6’2”, admittedly in much better shape than me, grizzled hair all over his body and yeah I’ll admit it he is handsome. And if it weren’t cliche enough already he is a bit more wealthy than me lol.

She also told me that she had a sneaking suspicion that he was well endowed. When I asked how she knew she said that when we were at my nephews birthday party she saw uncle Robert in the pool and she was able to see the outline of his cock on his soaking wet swim trunks. In case you’re wondering she said it looked bigger than me. Hearing all of this made me lose control and I ended up coming prematurely onto her which got a giggle out of her. Eve since hearing this I can’t stop thinking about my uncle and Lucy fucking and it’s driving me crazy. I’ve jerked off many times already and from the look on her face when she confessed I don’t think this is going to end here. I’m kinda scared yet really turned on by this prospect, uncle Robert is a good guy but I also know he wouldn’t hesitate to use Lucy if the opportunity presented itself.

Lucy is pretty driven so if she has been thinking about this then I might be in trouble, she already knows I’m into cuckold stuff and she knows how to get me to do whatever she wants so there’s a chance this might end up happening. Nothing has happened so far I just needed to get it off my chest. What are your thoughts on this? Should I try to stop this or just let happen?

Years ago a similar situation but different. My wife “let” my brother seduce her. I can only go on what she told me as to how it started but she told me about it after they had gotten together 3 times. It continued for quite a long while after I knew but we didn’t tell him I was aware until about a year and a half later. Was always a struggle of conflicting emotions but the small head always beat out the reasoning one.

Years ago a similar situation but different. My wife “let” my brother seduce her. I can only go on what she told me as to how it started but she told me about it after they had gotten together 3 times. It continued for quite a long while after I knew but we didn’t tell him I was aware until about a year and a half later. Was always a struggle of conflicting emotions but the small head always beat out the reasoning one.
Honestly I wouldn’t mind if he fucked her, I just have reservations because I don’t want him to lose respect for me

Lynn has fucked my brother - just the once and my nephew many times. Neither know about the other and neither knew that I knew all about it. Until fairly recently that is. My nephew came to stay with us on family business and we finally opened up to him so that the two of them could fuck without having to sneak around. He’s married so needs to be discrete too so I don’t see any reason why it would cause any problems. It hadn’t previously when he’d been fucking her thinking I didn’t know and having it out in the open has made it a lot easier. It’s never going to be a regular thing as he lives a distance away but it did mean he was finally able to fuck her indoors rather than sneaking off to one of the barns or byres on our visits back to the family farm.

So to the op, if you’re both ok with it and it can be done without causing any messy problems in the family, let her go for it. You’re the one that raised the subject and she was honest with you. The thought obviously turns her on and if it turns you on too why not.
In my case, I was never asked just presented with the details after the fact. In fairness we did agree early in our relationship that Lynn could fuck whoever she wanted. And both my brother and nephew (the first time) weren’t planned, just spur of the moment things. But sluts like Lynn have a way of finding opportunities even when not planned.

James

Lynn has fucked my brother - just the once and my nephew many times. Neither know about the other and neither knew that I knew all about it. Until fairly recently that is. My nephew came to stay with us on family business and we finally opened up to him so that the two of them could fuck without having to sneak around. He’s married so needs to be discrete too so I don’t see any reason why it would cause any problems. It hadn’t previously when he’d been fucking her thinking I didn’t know and having it out in the open has made it a lot easier. It’s never going to be a regular thing as he lives a distance away but it did mean he was finally able to fuck her indoors rather than sneaking off to one of the barns or byres on our visits back to the family farm.

So to the op, if you’re both ok with it and it can be done without causing any messy problems in the family, let her go for it. You’re the one that raised the subject and she was honest with you. The thought obviously turns her on and if it turns you on too why not.
In my case, I was never asked just presented with the details after the fact. In fairness we did agree early in our relationship that Lynn could fuck whoever she wanted. And both my brother and nephew (the first time) weren’t planned, just spur of the moment things. But sluts like Lynn have a way of finding opportunities even when not planned.

James
You really are a very very lucky man..... just as Lynn is to have found her perfect match in you... always love your posts, from both of you, always well considered and well reasoned... quite evidently not your first rodeo, pardon the pun 😄🤣🪶

Jam

James
I think the sneaking off to a barn or whatever would make it even better than in a comfy bed. However, as I'm getting on now I would probably prefer the bed just for the comfort factor for myself now.

James
Fuck that’s hot wish I was the nephew

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
You really are a very very lucky man..... just as Lynn is to have found her perfect match in you... always love your posts, from both of you, always well considered and well reasoned... quite evidently not your first rodeo, pardon the pun 😄🤣🪶
u spoke my exact feelings, ive wished Lynn and her great hubby that above all wants Lynn to eXplore All the Thrills this world has to offer , i yearn for her everytime i see or read of her.

• Love
u spoke my exact feelings, ive wished Lynn and her great hubby that above all wants Lynn to eXplore All the Thrills this world has to offer , i yearn for her everytime i see or read of her.
As I said, we agreed early in our relationship that Lynn could fuck whoever she wants. She just took that very literally. Never imagined at the time that years later that would involve her fucking my nephew. But I love that she considers no one off limits. I knew she was a cock hungry slut when I married her, it’s one of the things that drew me to her. As for my nephew, now it’s out in the open, he’s very welcome to visit whenever he wants and fuck her as much as he likes.
James

As I said, we agreed early in our relationship that Lynn could fuck whoever she wants. She just took that very literally. Never imagined at the time that years later that would involve her fucking my nephew. But I love that she considers no one off limits. I knew she was a cock hungry slut when I married her, it’s one of the things that drew me to her. As for my nephew, now it’s out in the open, he’s very welcome to visit whenever he wants and fuck her as much as he likes.
James
v cool. good to let ne[hew use her

• Love