My quick dream….

Pabs

Male
Keep waking up from naps having quick extreme dreams….

First one….sorry of its poor…

Me and bbw shy wife in Benidorm….few drinks ….she surprisingly said yes to stop at sex shop with little cinema booths….

We go into a double one…i find the first group video….im so hard….she just pulls panties down spreads legs…..but then the door open…was not closed properly….big black man and large spanish man come in….both touch wifes pussy…..she lets them….looks at me and smiles and says she has seen my search history…..
I get up…..but pushed back by black man….wife pulls my pants down….she climbs on the seet and pushed her wet pussy to my mouth….then….Bent down looked me in eye and offers her pussy to white men…he slams i to her so hard while grabbing her neck hard….she holds me down…. He comes quick inside my shy as she screamed i to my face how big he is.

I get up to walk out and im pulled to the ground hard….black man laughed told me to shush little boy….

Stood in the coridor of the cabins anyone could see….they force my wife's wet, swollen cum dripping pussy onlto my face…grindings as i lick and taste her pussy and salty cum….then they push her bent over me and the black man lined up behind her….he slams in as she screams squelching everything into my face and she is forced onto me….he fucks like she is the cheapest whore ever….she screams and starts to squirt around his huge cock…i can feel his balls hit my chin hard….as he then lets go inside her hard pulling her hair …..cum, he juices and anything is forced out of her onto my face….

Im then pulled up and they walk away….wide puts panties on and says…hotel now….you can have a go….

I then wake up.

Reactions: man4one2