My puppy needs a master

Hi; I’m Cucklet and my wife, Gidget, and I are looking for an alpha gentleman to be her master.

We are a really kinky couple, starting out with pet-play -where she’d wear dog collars, leashes, tails and ears from a dog bowl.

But over time, we found I’m more of a cuck. So locking me in a cage, we experimented and searched and we both decided that we want an emotional-cuckold/pet play scenario:

Gidget the dog and her master’s unbreakable bond and their locked up Cucklet.

Here’s hoping this isn’t too messed up and that there is someone out there interested.

tyrannosaurus:
Hi; I’m Cucklet and my wife, Gidget, and I are looking for an alpha gentleman to be her master.
We are a really kinky couple, starting out with pet-play -where she’d wear dog collars, leashes, tails, and ears from a dog bowl.
But over time, we found I’m more of a cuck. So locking me in a cage, we experimented and searched and we both decided that we wanted an emotional cuckold/pet play scenario:
Gidget the dog and her master’s unbreakable bond and their locked up Cucklet.
Here’s hoping this isn’t too messed up and that there is someone out there interested.

📌 It sounds like a full-time gig. Where is this den of beautiful puppies live?
Being the Master of the Kennel, and Top Alpha Dog. I would expect to have breeding rights.
It's sounds It will pop over a message.

Reactions: owlmale