My married neighbor made her move at a block party

I wanted to share a story with you all. My neighbor is married but is always flirting with me. There was a block party recently and she was there with out her husband. We chatted and had some drinks together and mingled. A couple hours in I went to the bathroom. As I was opening the door she came in and closed the door behind her. She said "sorry to be blunt but I really want you to fuck me" So I did. Started on the floor then went in front of the mirror. We had to be quiet but she asked me to cum in her. As the party got over she came up and asked if I wanted to go to her place. She took me home and fucked me until the sun came up. Hopefully her husband doesn't find out how many times she made me cum inside her. Here's a little bit of that night
View media item 316748

Hopefully you knocked her up

Her ass looks amazing anything happened afte

Her ass looks amazing anything happened after?
Her ass is so perfect. Since that night we meet up regularly. Last week we met for happy hour and she sucked my dick in the bathroom stall. Then I fucked her in her car in the parking lot. Im trying to get more videos but she will only do it if she's drunk.

I wanted to share a story with you all. My neighbor is married but is always flirting with me. There was a block party recently and she was there with out her husband. We chatted and had some drinks together and mingled. A couple hours in I went to the bathroom. As I was opening the door she came in and closed the door behind her. She said "sorry to be blunt but I really want you to fuck me" So I did. Started on the floor then went in front of the mirror. We had to be quiet but she asked me to cum in her. As the party got over she came up and asked if I wanted to go to her place. She took me home and fucked me until the sun came up. Hopefully her husband doesn't find out how many times she made me cum inside her. Here's a little bit of that night
View media item 316748
Was it because she already knew you had a big long dick? 🙂

Reactions: Climbon2940
Hopefully you knocked her up

Was it because she already knew you had a big long dick? 🙂
We had definitely been flirty before in passing and during the party we were definitely getting really close. So my guess was she just decided to be bold and make the move. She was already soaking wet too. Maybe she's got some extra sense to find big dick. She also has told me that her husband hasn't fucked her in 2 months. His loss is my gain though. She's got such a high sex drive that she will fuck at any time. She even rode me in her car in the drive way while her husband was home and after I came in her she blew me until I came in her mouth too.

We had definitely been flirty before in passing and during the party we were definitely getting really close. So my guess was she just decided to be bold and make the move. She was already soaking wet too. Maybe she's got some extra sense to find big dick. She also has told me that her husband hasn't fucked her in 2 months. His loss is my gain though. She's got such a high sex drive that she will fuck at any time. She even rode me in her car in the drive way while her husband was home and after I came in her she blew me until I came in her mouth too.
LOL damn, how does her husband not know she's fucking in the driveway? hehehe 🙂

Reactions: Alwayshard

I've had similar offers.
We had neighbors that gatherings a couple times a month. Most were classy people, a few were downright redneck.
We got to know a lot of the repeat people, most were couples. One wife I git along with well, she was polite and friendly. My wife like her and hubby. One night this wife said something like...I'll give you my number, just call, if my husband isn't home we could have some fun. Your wife will never gave to know. I was shocked beyond belief. I politely as I could said I'll have to pass. She said if I changed my mind the offer is open. I never told anyone. I just avoided her from then on.
Different wife, friend of my wife. Almost same deal.
Both made me feel good but I never acted on either.

Reactions: Alwayshard
That's really hot and talking to my best friends married daughter I've known her long time she's half my age we started talking on Facebook and we started setting pictures and then we met by her house I rented a hotel room she pretend she had to go to work we fucked all night.

• Love
Reactions: SNJ_Dom